Not pleased with ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by smithysmokey, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, i've only just siogned up to grasscity as i have a slight problem with my attitude order. I've been reading these forums as a guest and decided based on what everyone has posted they are the best seedbank to go with.
    I ordered two sets of seeds, Russian Rocket Fuel Feminized and Diesel Ryder, both autos as i'm new to growing. The order went through fine and i even received the email saying the goods had been despatched. Two weeks have passed and still i haven't received my order.\
    I've emailed the support email with all my info (order number, name, address etc) and after 3 days i've still had no reply.
    Can anyone suggest anything else i could do? Its pissed me right off! :mad:

2. Did you track your order on the Attitude site? That will tell you were your seeds are at. Sometimes they get held up in one of the hubs once they get to the US.

3. i've gotten stuff from attitude that has taken that long. wait another few days then call rachel. even if it is seized you will get something:smoking:

4. Hmm... Very odd,

I hope you got their guaranteed shipping option(which does cost extra), it is worth it.

One of my packages got seized and Rachel was able to do something for me, and I have to say I am quite pleased with attitude so far. I don't know where you live but they ship from the U.K. so maybe it takes longer to get to you.

Definetly email them and stay in constant contact, also remember that they do not read emails on weekends, monday to fridays only so I'd wait a few days sometimes it can really get hectic from them, especially when they have customers from all around the world ordering, although this time of the year should not be mega busy for them, but what do i know I'm an outdoor dude.

Tell us what becomes of it, but I highly recommend the tude to anybody, they've been extremely nice and responsive to my problems at least...

I'm sorry if it didn't go as planned for you, but don't lose heart.

RC

5. Two weeks is not a very long to time to be waiting (not for cannabis seeds, at least). Have patience and keep your faith, chances are your seeds will be at your door when you least expect it. :wave:

6. Attitude has always come through for me...and best germ rates ever (even reg seeds were fem)

7. You will get them I had an order that took a little over 2 weeks from them and everything came fine! Hang in there bro!

8. i just ordered from atitude last week,i had to pay 10bucks for gauranteed shipping and it comes with a t-shirt.totaly worth it though.i havent recieved my order yet but my status says its shipping across sea's now.and i have 17beans on the way.im superstoked! god i hope they make it.i know ill be good though.goodluck though man hope ur babys make it safe :smoking:

9. they ask you to give it 3 weeks B4 freaking out ... it takes almost 18 days for their seed orders seeds to get to me here in BFE on the Oregon coast.

where does your tracking # put your package

Wharf

10. I have ordered twice from Attitude. My first order with guaranteed shipping took about 3 weeks for me to receive it. Tracking this order through usps showed it in NY for about a week. My most recent order I didn't opt for the guaranteed shipping and I received it in 6 days. This time when tracking through usps, the first update I got was that my order was here in my city. It never showed NY, Customs, or anything. So I don't know if the guaranteed shipping had something to do with it taking longer or not. If my recent order went through NY it sure went through fast. So from now on I am not doing the guaranteed shipping any more. I think it's just a way for them to make more money. Or maybe I just got lucky.

11. 7 for 7 with the tude non stealth usually 7 days us se:wave:

12. #12 TheStress, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    Why flame the tude after waiting for 2 weeks ? On their website it clearly says don't worry till about 21 days... They ship globally and have plenty of clients.. To flame them so early just makes you look impatient and stupid.. I'm banking when you get the seeds you don't post the "Imma dumbass sorry tude" thread....

13. come on stressdude...by now you gotta realise this is a

its all about me.....right fuckin' now...fuck you ...get outta my way world we're livin in..aint that just so special......:eek:

14. I know.. I know

15. or it could just be the first week of the month, when all the attitude horror stories get new infusions for some reason :rolleyes:

16. The Cult Of Self.

17. It took 4 months for me to get a customs letter once saying they confiscated my shit.

18. just got a few diff packs of seeds from tude,all went pretty smooth nly took less then a week so..im happy

19. i dont know how attitude would know if your beans were seized:confused:

20. even if a 2 week wait is normal, that doesn't explain why they won't even reply to his email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.