Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not normal after smoking 3 days ago

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by plugthatassin, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I'm relatively new to smoking, I've only done it about 7-8 times. Friday night, I went to my buddies house and me and a couple other guys smoked a joint. From past experiences, I know that only smoking a little gets me plenty high. (Went through multiple episodes of paranoia half the time I've been high but recently it's been better). I took two hits (of indoors I believe) and I was high. I actually got pretty stupid too, I couldn't remember how to use the toaster oven haha. After about an hour and a half-two hours I was coming off of it and we went out and I took one more hit. I don't think that got me high again and I fell asleep about a half hour after I smoked. I woke up the next morning, completely fine for about half an hour. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and I touched my ear and I was like "Oh my god this feels amazing" and the high feeling started coming back to me. I felt high for about an hour or so after and then I took a nap and woke up alright. All of my senses were fine, sight sound tastes, I could function perfectly fine and I didn't feel high, but my touch sense was out of whack. Touching things felt really weird and not normal, I would bump into things and not really notice. Picking a scab was almost difficult, like I had to really concentrate on it. And it's still like that. Putting on my seatbelt is difficult cause I have a hard time fitting it in the right position, and I'm kind of freaked out at this point. Is this something you guys have heard of? Will it go away? Please help!

2. Go to a doctor man damn.

3. I can't cause my parents don't know I smoke :/

4. You did drugs, obviously your not going to feel normal.

5. Dude that sounds serious it shouldnt still be affecting you, you should probly go see a doctor

6. See a doctor dude, if you're forgetting how to buckle your seat belt, something is seriously wrong. If you're paranoid about your parents finding out you smoke, just go to the doctor for those symptoms and don't tell them that you smoked (not at this point at least). They'll take you to the doctor, and when you're talking to the doctor, find a moment in which you can talk to the doctor alone. Just find a way. Then tell him whats up.

7. You should see a doctor fast my friend, those can be symptoms of very serious diseases and conditions.

8. Typing that message must have been quite the task with your fucked up senses and all.

9. dammnn bro sounds crazy

10. Doctor patient confidentiality. Don't be afraid of your Doctor finding out. His primary concern is treating you, not ratting you out.

11. yeah OP,typing must be impossible yet you did it perfectly, you cant be too bad its proly just in your head anyway

12. ...and THIS is why weed is still illegal...

13. It sounds like you may have a neurological disorder. In my opinion, you should see a doctor.

Though you should mention it if the doctor asks, it doesn't actually sound like this has anything to do with weed. No study as of yet has shown anything like this to be connected to weed, but their are plenty of neurological disorders that have similar symptoms. I'd assume this disorder surfacing is completely independent of weed.

Also, certain disorders have a tendency to surface between 18-24, including schizophrenia, and a number of other diseases. I'm not saying I think you have schizophrenia, but it seems like you may be in that age group, and that tends to be when people, who have never displayed similar symptoms, get hit by odd diseases.

Keep us posted!

14. The evil bud has taken control, mind decimination brain obliteration--soon, the carnivorious buds will start growing out of your nose and ears and you will be a walking bud, waiting to get SMOKED.

Seriously though, I think you're good bro. When I first started smoking, the first few months I noticed things and perceived things a bit differently, even while sober. I'm sure I still do now, but I don't really notice anymore.

15. When i started smoking I would just feel off the next morning. My friends noticed it also and we would call it weed hangover. You just feel "slow" not exactly sure what else to call it.

Stopped after i was smoking on the regular and got use to it.

16. lmfao chill yo. its just like weed hangover kinda. its chill. i luv the feeling after smoking a quad of kill from tha bong the next morning u wake up feeeeels amaazing

17. Thanks for the input everyone. I don't want you guys to think I can't function normally, like I said, I can still function normally. Just things seem off. I do think it's in my head to be honest, I'm a big thinker and I overanalyze things a lot. I had a "breathing problem" about 8 months ago, which wasn't even a problem, I just felt like I couldn't get a deep enough breath so I keep trying to breathe deeper and deeper and I felt like I had to actually focus on my breathing but that went away after a couple weeks.

I actually went out last night and went for a run cause I figured exercising might help. I ran for about a mile and a half and I felt fine until I started walking then I just like had an anxiety attack that this would last forever. I took a shower when I got home and got out and felt better. I think it's overall better this morning but I'll keep you guys posted.

18. It's all in your head. Just like every other time something like this happens to people when they haven't even smoked...:rolleyes: