Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Not new to cannabis but new to CBD oil, please read the questions inside

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by thatotherguy123, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Hi. So I wanted to know what some good brands of CBD oil or CBD products are. Im from India where CBD is legal, so I shouldn’t have issues. I’d ideally like the kind that you don’t need to smoke if that exists. If it has a tiny amount of THC that would be a bonus but I’m not sure that’s legal here. So yeah
    Tl;dr please suggest some good CBD oils or products for a newbie to CBD.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lazarus Naturals has some pretty good deals on bulk CBD and CBG isolate, as well as RSO. Pot Luck Expo has a better selection of products, though they can be a little more pricey.

Isolate or RSO can be added to coconut oil and dosed with a dropper vial. This makes it easy to add to food.

As far as small amounts of THC are concerned, you might want to check out your local laws. Here in the US we have a bunch of companies selling "farm bill compliant" delta 9 gummies. As long as there is less than 3mg THC per gram of gummy (0.3% THC) they are legally considered a hemp product.

Not sure if any of these companies ship to India, but it might be worth checking out.

3. hi thanks for your reply. I found an Indian company selling cbd oil with some
    Thc content and they told me it’s legal as long as it’s for medicinal purposes so I’m good. Most of the non Indian companies didn’t ship to my country so I’m glad I found this one. It says it’ll arrive in like 7 days so looking forward to it. :) thanks for your reply man.