Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NOT MY MONEY

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by prodigalj, Sep 19, 2013.

1. my money. i wasted it. made caps twice, half O of dank each time, one time with http://beyondchronic.com/2011/01/how-to-make-your-own-canna-caps/ and the next with Badkittysmiles recipe.

Both times, my edibles are WEAK. the whole half o is enough to get u high maybe 3 times. lol.. i used the soy lecithin and everything.

My oil didnt look as dark and mystical as the oil in the picture so i put it in the oven at 220 for 30 extra minutes than 20 more extra than 20 more. is that my problem? i decarbed for 25 mins at 210 like requested.

BIG QUESTION

my question is does this oil look normal? too light? can i cook it longer to save it? thanks bros

Attached Files:

2. I just made brownies. maybe they will work. -close thread-

3. I Came Here Fo The Money

4. Why did u put it in the oven for 70 minutes? Oven degrades weed after 25min, i really hope u didnt make the oil is the oven, either use a crock pot or a double boiler. I decarb for 20min at 220 then just go do work in crock pot

5. Looks like the end of a bowl of guacamole.