Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not laced with drugs, but..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by porknbeans, Apr 30, 2009.

1. my friend told me he used to know people who would spray their weed with hairspray or some shit to make it look better than it was? Has anyone heard of people doing this?

2. Lmao. Never heard of hairspray. But I know people that spray Lysol or Raid on and around bud to "enhance" it. I do not recommend doing this. Usually schwag dealers do this type of shit, dank dealers have no reason to.

3. #3 Deleted member 15510, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

4. the only reason someone would put hairspray on bud is to weigh it down so the dealer can make more money...fuckin ratty if u ask me

ive smoked bud that smells EXACTLY like windex...but it was good bud and i still had to smoke it, even tho i vaped it thinking that would be a better idea..but i know it was just so it would weigh more...never bought from that motherfucker again

5. btw, I mean they would spray it and then sell it. Not use it for themselves :p