Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not knowing if your breathing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ziroshi, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I have a friend who hasn't smoked weed in forever, because everytime he gets even alittle high he gets the feeling that he is not getting any air when he breathes... He used to smoke a massive amount of weed, getting high just about every day of the year. But something happens, and he quit for awhile and when he tried it again, be feels like he isn't getting air.

I've had this feeling when I got high on that jwh incence shit (never doing again) and sometimes when I get massivley messed up on weed... So I am here to ask if anyone knows a way to stop it...

2. Vape or use edibles. Could be that its a cold time of year. Cold constricts the lungs.

3. this happens to me every time i smoke weed, odd it is, i never used to happen and i was a daily smoker for a few years before it started happening. I have no idea why it happens but it's the reason i don't like to smoke anymore.

4. anxiety maybe?

5. lol 6 posts..."i have a friend" = you

Why not just be straight up about it, bro?

6. Lol, I find it funny that you said that, when I already said that I get it to when I get really messed up on weed. The diffrence is, my friend gets it every time he smokes.

7. Exactly. Like you said, you haven't smoked often, and you get really messed up off weed. lol read some forums though, you're not the only one to refer to themself in 3rd person on here.

8. Yes I know they do, and most use the term SWIM

I don't really care if you think it is me or not... What would be the point of hiding behind a friend? So I don't seem like I am an new smoker when I am posting in the forum where new smokers post? Or is it that I truly care what someone over the internet thinks?

The point is, my boyfriend is having a problem, and I would like to know a way to fix it, so that I may smoke with him...

9. Could be asthma of just allergies to smoke...i get it sometimes

10. I didn't think you could gain allergys after smoking for X amount of time...

I'm still thinking its what splat said

11. [quote name='"Ziroshi"']I didn't think you could gain allergys after smoking for X amount of time...

I'm still thinking its what splat said[/quote]

You can gain aswell as lose allergies over time.