Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not hungry anymore?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SpringsStang, Jul 18, 2006.

1. when i smoke i get the munchies hardcore...i started to notice, the more i smoke..the less hungry i get when im sober. ive been sober all day (unfortunatley) and i havent had anything to eat in 20 hours...and im not the least bit hungry. anyone else experience this? or is it unique to my situation?

2. Maybe your just filling up while your high? You might be eating more than you think and just forgetting about it.

3. Or maybe your body has realized the agony of hunger pains that only a stoner with crazy hard munchies can imagine.

I'm really baked

4. the only way i dont look anorexic is because i smoke weed.... otherwise i would never eat, im just not normally hungry sober... i dont know why though

5. Ya I have the same thing. Its because you have a loss of appetite when havent been stoned in a while.

6. yes i agree i thought that i was just not that active and didnt need food. but when im blazed ill smash.. pretty wierd huh?

7. This is a side affect of long term everyday all day smoking.

20 hours is average, if you're including some time slept. I let it slip til about 9pm sometimes, but usually I try to get a good meal in by 3ish. And of course, I'll eat later on when the munchies actually hit.

8. I get that and know alot of other people who have the same problem. It goes away if you quit smoking for like 3 or 4 days.

9. yep i've gone through what's happening with you quite a few times when i'm dry, i don't mind it, gets rid of a bit of weight that those munchies have put on... ;)

10. I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM!!!!!! Last year I went on a binge, i mean there were QP's laying around.... I ate mad food and looked really healthy because of it. Now I just look skinny again and people ask me if i'm sick and i fucking hate it!

11. Bro, Me too
    I get asked all the time if im OK:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

But in the end its all good, just eat all of meat, I;ve been BBQ everyday

12. same here.

13. you dont do meth do you?......j/k

14. yea i aint ever hungry when i dont got any greens to smoke

15. I've never had this type of problem.

16. yp i gotta force myself to eat when i dont got soke and the i feel sick afterword