Not high 5th, at least I don't think so

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongsoverpipes, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hi everyone. I tried weed about 6 months. I didn't smoke for like 4 months then since about 2 months ago I've smoked 4 times. The first two times I smoked I was with other people, the second time I think I may have gotten high, I was just a little giggly. Then I bought a pipe and my own weed from a friend and I've smoked his stuff 3 times. I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten high those three times. Of those three times, I smoked a pipe the first time, a homemade bong the second time and a hookah the third time. On the pipe I just laughed at something in my backyard that was kinda, but besides that I've felt completely normal. Nothing tastes better or anything.

So my question is is this normal? do I have crappy weed? I'm pretty sure I'm inhaling correctly off the hookah and other things.

Thanks everyone!

PS: I tried to post in apprentice forums but it said I didn't have the right privileges...

2. 1.) You arnt holding your hit or taking your hits right.
    2.) It may be some middies but even then you should still get atleast a buzz.
    3.) plenty of my friends including myself didn't get high the first couple of times.

Trust me you'll definitely know when it happens and boy what a rush te first time is. :)

3. Don't know how to explain it but the first time or two i smoked, i didn't realize i was high. After a few years i can tell i was because of the things i was thinking about and laughing about, but i didn't get major giggles or anything. Anyhow it is common to not get high the first few times, 5 times is unusual though. I should also mention i have a friend who is a girl. She was interested in try pot for the first time about a year ago. So another friend and i tried smoking her out and she would always say she didn't feel anything. We did this 4 times before she got high. I outweigh her by over 90 pounds (although I'm not sure this is a factor with weed) and smoke multiple times a week, however she has a freakishly high natural tolerance. She still has to smoke 2-3 times as much as me to get high. Needless to say, an expensive friend to smoke out.

4. Listen here buddy. You need to

SMOKE A LOT OF FUCKING WEED.

5. Thanks for your responses guys!

So I'm not sure if its middies. My friend told me it was alaskan thunder fuck. It has a lot of crystals and an orangish color in it but no white pure thc stems.

I've smoked about 1 gram over the last 3 times maybe a little less. That was about like 6 hits each time.

I think I'm gonna try and get some different weed from my cousin that it rust and see if that gets me high.

Also would cooking what I have know into brownies work? I have like 1 gram and I'd put it into like 4 brownies and eat all of it over like an hour.

6. Lolol maybe ill just smoke the whole gram I have left at once :)

When is a bowl cashed in a hookah? Cause in a pipe I smoke till I start getting Scooby snacks.

And I'm using a lighter for the hookah instead of coals.

7. make a gravity bong and smoke all of your weed and then talk to me

8. Ok I think I might have found the problem. I was under the impression that holding on the smoke just gives you more cancer so I would pretty much blow it out when I breathed it in. Now i just read it takes like 3-5 seconds. I'm gonna try smoking again probably like next week cause I'm busy this week and let you guys know if holding the smoke in for like 5 seconds works.

9. Don't worry about cancer lol you'll be fine. Take a nice hit, then inhale a breathe of fresh air, then hold 3 seconds, then exhale. If you are not high by 10 hits then I don't know!

10. The cancer part had me LOLing in real life but...

I didnt get high my first 2 times .. 3rd time was the charm

11. Lolol ya, the biggest reason I didn't try weed was cause of health and cancer. Otherwise I'd probably smoke 24/7 cause in Washington the law is so soft on weed and they're probably about to legalize it anyways.

And I wish I could vape. But I live with my parents still... :/

12. Make a gravity bong, light that bitch up, and clear that shit. And wait for results.

13. Took me like 6 -8 times when i was 14 to get high.

Trust me. Yull know when you get high. its selfexplained.

and savor that high, it decreases over time. Man i wish i could have the high i did 7 years ago