Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not hateful but anyone else not like Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by erky_love, Dec 12, 2022.

1. I got some Blue Dream as a free pre-roll from a local dispensary once. Glad I didn't spend any money on it.

2. pre rolls are always trash. Shit buds and trim.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Smoked a free pre roll of STOOPID OG with my wife and neighbor earlier that was pretty darned good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pre-rolls are usually trash.
    The real Blue Dream is heavenly bliss.
    IMG_8358.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I hate Blue dreams you couldn't pay me to smoke it

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blue Dream was one of the best I’ve grown.
    IMG_8363.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. IMG_8362.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I also have some "Apples & Bananas" that I'm not very fond of but will smoke sometimes so it won't go to waste. I like Golden Goat, Green Crack, and Orange Cream Sickle is really nice before hooking up with the wife! Smoking Gary Payton right now, though, and have other Sativa or Sativa dominant hybrid on hand.

9. @erky_love I ain't know you had a spot. Where you be, woman?

10. Is it actually BAD? Or is it that you like some others so much more? It's like a blow-job. There's no such thing as a BAAD blow-job. Some are a lot better than others, but there is no BAD one.

Maybe it a tolerance thing or something. I have some Green Crack that's really nice along with Super Lemon Haze and several other sativa strains, some I like better than others. Smoking some Golden Goat (28.3%) right now that makes its way through my "current favorite" list quite often. Maybe if I took a "Tolerance Break" for 3 or 4 weeks, THEN smoked some Blue Dream I might like it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. No.
    Blue dream is the best.
    The end.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. You've either only had only 1 girl give you head, or,you've been very lucky.lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. But you know, it's 5:00 AM and I've been up for a few hours, had several cups of coffee, and ready to get going, laundry is easy cuz the machine does all the work, and I can change the cat boxes while I'm in there. Grabbed my "A & B" vile; hmmm, this IS nice!

Maybe if I tried the BD under the same circumstances ......

14. I'm on the high side (sorry) of 60 and I use to tell this one kid I worked with, "Pfff, I've turn down more of that than you've ever seen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Looks like my dispensary just got in some Blue Dream; 22.9% THC 1/2 oz for $80. Hmmmm.

No, I have too much pot on hand now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. blue dream i May sort of like if i happen to try it again someday lately i like double budding my bowls with sativa on the top and indica at the bottom. i’ll be on the lookout for som

17. i had a similar strain in percentages thc indica/dative 50/50, “Funky Coma”

18. I’m not to fond of the Ashby or Fitchburg prices. It’s easy enough to grow your own