Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not hateful but anyone else not like Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by erky_love, Dec 12, 2022.

1. This was years ago before I even started growing. I had pics and it was said it wasn’t from the weed lol Lesson learned.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Me and this chick i know scored and the bag had blue dream on it, even through a dirty bong it tasted great and i was pretty damn high.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I get my weed from medical dispensaries and one had blue dream for awhile. it immediately became one of my faves. Now I only find blends, like durban dream or dream n' sour (the other strains involved are obvious). the new blends are never the same. Like super lemon haze or white widow, blue dream gives me a nice mellow high where I can carry on with whatever activity I wish. I'm just looking to be calm, anxiety free. blue dream again, please!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Wr get Blue Dream out here in Ashby a bit. I love that. When I can't find that, the next best one is Lemon OG Haze, that I've found

Sent from my SM-G991U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. We get it in Mass still sometimes

Sent from my SM-G991U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. DJ shorts son, JD, has a label called "Second generation genetics". Hes got a cross call Azure Haze. I plan to run it next winter. Its super silver haze x f4 blueberry. Hes also got one called "Stretch" which is bandaid haze.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That sounds so good, thnx bro, we got these from AMS seeds .
    I'll check out 2nd gen next time.:passing-joint:
    KIMG7625.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah 2nd gen is all regular seeds. But its back to the basics of where blue dream came from, not the past 30 years of blue dream cross breeding.

9. Those genetics are sooooo old. I got some in Ocean Beach, CA like 15 years ago. It was good. That shit labeled blue dream on the shelf now is just effective advertising of some random ass sativa off the grow room floor at this point. Does anyone even archive mothers that long? The best I ever saw was 3 year old skunk (1) yeah I've been at it a while, I never even knew anyone's name that I worked with when I first started doing genetics.

10. OB!
    I used to play lacrosse down there when I was in high school. Still have some sticker from The Black! Best head shop ever:thumbsup:

11. Out of the blue and into the black! That was the stickers they gave out at that head shop. Between headphone parties on the people beach next to dog beach, tattoo shops, chops shops, the HA at the same bar all.of.the.time, overwhelming abundance of drugs, and sexually generous big tittied women; that was one hell of a tidal island.

12. care to elaborate what its like? i think blue dream is so overrated, its possible we're not something the og

13. It's a euphoric high with a strong all over body buzz. I find the desire to be creative when consuming Blue Dream.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. so what i experienced with blue dream is a mild body high with light notes euphoria. Its a good day time high if you want to function, but i dont get a strong all over body buzz. i think we're smoking something completely different now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Does a particular strain produce the exact same effects for each and every person? Even within a batch of whatever strain I get different results depending on the day, time, the mood I'm in, my life, etc. Mind you I’m not an expert.

just a thought

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. personally that describes me on blue dream but it’s like I am unsettling way i remember the intense body buzz but that instead gave me anxiety a lot

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. No, not at all. And on top of it, if grown from seed, that strain is simply a child of the parent strain and could be quite different.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. I haven't had Blue Dream since maybe 2020 or 2019. I only had it once but it was really nice. But back then I had just started smoking weed regularly. Took a couple years but my body and mind started reacting badly to Sativa. It does give me anxiety, as well as other problems. Depending on the individual, if you get anxiety from Blue Dream, perhaps it's the Sativa effects...if not, perhaps a bad batch like some of you have suggested.
    Who knows what is in these dispensaries some places. Pennsylvania may fight legalization of recreational weed til the cows come home but if they would only legalize growing for medical patients, at least we would know what we're putting in our bodies!
    Lol, makes sense to me.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I got some Blue Dream beans (white label), and the plants were great to grow, yielded really well, and it was the favorite amongst my crew for as long as it lasted. I don't know genetic lineage of the beans I popped, and haven't smoked other Blue Dream, but it was fire and hit the spot for me and my friends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yea, I’ve had Blue Dream on several occasions and let me just tell you…the session was a dud each time. Blue Dream to me is like the Mids of today and Kush is like the Regs in my opinion.