Not Good!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrcheezle, Aug 12, 2006.

1. This is starting from the bottom leaves and making its way up to the next set of leaves!

[​IMG] Any ideas?

2. What nutes are u using, and how much?

3. Read my thread on Mg and Epsom salts.

4. hey SPF where can I get some empson salts starting my third attempt at my first grow and I only wanna see green no yellow this time

5. Pharmacy. It is also a cure for constipation.

6. so I can find it at the local Supermarket if yes is it in the ailse or behind the counter dont usually steal but cash is running superlow

7. yea i didn't expect epsom salts to be a constipation medicine, i just remember the hot girl at the counter looking at me weird

8. Im using Peters Professional All Purpose plant food.

9. interesting. I have peters 20-20-20 food, i hope that doesn't happen to my plants (that's if i can get past this problem of germination)

10. cheezie,

Please list the grow area your plant is in. How big is the area, how much and what type of light(s), how old is the plant, what is the temp inside of the grow box? How big is the pot it's in? Soil type, ferts and how much you are using? These things are all needed so people can get an idea of what is going on with your plant. From some of the other pics you have posted on this plant it looks pretty young still. If you thought for a minute that it was fert burn and took it out of the soil you had started it in then why are you giving it Peters now? It dosen't make any sence. In one watering with the Peters you gave it more nutes than was in the time release soil to start with. The soil you started it in was never the problem. You are causing this poor little plant more stress by replanting it and tossing more ferts at it. Please Please take the time and read some of the stickys here and on other sites that go into detail problems with heat, over watering, PH, Ferts and other deficencies. Some of these guides are loaded with pictures. Also understand that as your plant gets older some of the baby leafs will yellow and die off that is ok. Just posting a picture and say "what's wrong with my plant" just is not enough info.