Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting very high anymore

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by reveen420, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I have been smoking daily for a year now and am now to the point where I don't really get high anymore. Don't really wanna take a tolerance break so I need a way that I can get really high, any secret methods or some shit?

2. What kinda herb have you been smoking? Just curious.

3. instead of taking a tolerance break, like cold turkey, why not cut down on the number of times you smoke per day for the next month, then toke up a month from now...for like a week, then cut it down again...do that every month and eventually the level of thc in your body will go down.

4. used to be a problem for me until i started strictly buying dank. now my problem is i get too high.. catch panic attacks sometimes haha:D

5. like above, with dank you just keep getting higher. with beasters you have to smoke a ton to get really really high and you kinda plateu, with shwag it's a lower plateu I think. Dank you just keep goin up!! lol, gotta love it.

6. the above post is def not true

i smoke only dank and im havin the same problem as this guy

if you think about it tolerance breaks arent that bad. its like your life before you started smoking but you still think like a stoner.

i started a tolerance break not too long ago

7. no offense but how dank is your dank. I mean I get good stuff (diesel, orange crush, etc.) but my friend just brought some 12th gen queen from portland out here and it was definetly totally above mine in all aspects. Have you tried medical bud? it's pretty much the dankest of the dank.

8. It's hard for me to get high too sometimes. I seem to only be able to get HIGH at night, though I smoke all day.

And we've all seen what my weed looks like, so thats out of the question.

9. I get nothing but medicinal bud, and i have this problem too. I mean, i get high, but its more of a buzz, i have to smoke like 5-6 bowls between 3 people to get that great high where i juts wanna play games and munch out, Any less and i just feel chill, not really a noticeable high. Then again, i've been smoking medicinal for 3 years straight everyday, except for one or two here and there where i was dry......

Either way, you can get a tolerance from your bud NO MATTER HOW DANK IT IS....... the only way i can think to fix that would be to cut back/tolerance break.

10. i get way higher at night too for some reason... :confused:

11. Everyone gets to that point man but my suggestion is start smoking haze eryday then you'll get all stoned like I did last spring

12. All I smoke is fuckin dank ass headies. Most days Ill smoke bowl after bowl to barely catch a buzz so I know how much it sucks. They say eating your weed is the next high, but Ive never found success in that. Or taking a tolerance break, for that matter... so hard to quit cold turkey. :(

13. i smoke really dank weed (see gallery), and though i don't get high like i did when i first started out, i still get blitzed as shit ever time i smoke. though on average i only blaze 3-4 times a day unless i have no work or shit to do.

14. It doesnt matter what you smoke. Your body will build up a tolerance. Just take like a week break. Why would you sit there and still waste weed if your not getting high off of it? Thats just dumb and a waste of money. Just stop for a week, work out in that week and youll be good as new the next week.

15. This is so very true.:)

16. All this is true,but within a week you'll be right back where you were,not getting all that high,,just catching that good buzz.As years roll on it'll be more noticeable.:smoking:

17. I've been smoking daily for about two years. Try upgrading your weed man, these two years has been mostly chronic, shwag sometimes. I smoke bongs, blunts, joints, and all that shit, and I can still get high off a bowl or two of some dank.

18. If I were you I'd take a break..just week or so. You'll get so blazed when you start back up again :smoking: Definitely worth it imo

Yea tolerance build up..you take break it goes back down. :rolleyes:

19. ...too...high? can u use those 2 words in the same sentence? isnt that an oxymoron:eek:

20. Just take a tolerance break or do what I am doing, downsizing my bowls and how many I smoke a day