Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting that high anymore :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpinatatl1, Jun 30, 2011.

1. #1 pimpinatatl1, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    So recently i started smoking more often and about 8 weeks into summer i no longer feel myself getting high. I get buzzed for like 20 minutes. Even tried doubling and tripling the amount. Couple things ive noticed about the last few buds ive gotten. All of them made me sleepy so Indica based strains. I get high everytime i get a new strain. But after the first smoke or two i only get buzzed. First few times i get ripped. Then just buzzing. Even rolled up a good bit and smoked it which used to always get me stoned no longer. I use a small hand pipe now most of the time for personal use. I did start smoking 2-3 times a day so maybe that why idk. But its only been a month and a half.

Reasons possbile that i thought of

- tolerance - i highly doubt this because i smoke .1 and it used to get me high about a month and a half ago and now i smoke .3 and barely get buzzed.

- tolerance to indica based strains - i find this more likely then the other but idk

2. 2-3 times a day may not sound like much to many of the fellow blades here.

Either take a tolerance break, or smoke more often.

I'd suggest also using different methods of intake rather than burning it all in a doobie or blunt. Might save you enough to get you higher.

3. Im not using a blunt i use a glass pipe. Ya i know 2-3 times isnt much but coming from years of smoking once a week at most its a pretty big change

4. Sounds like someone needs a T-break

5. This happens to me once in a while. My personal advice is to get a bong, you can generally get a pretty nice one for under $40. When you use a bong, the smoke is cooled; therefore you can smoke much more at one time. Think about shotgunning a beer as opposed to sipping on it. With a bong, used correctly, you should be able to get the high that you're desiring.

6. I strongly assume you are not taking in large enough quantities at a time.

Try it out next time. If it isn't to your liking, time for a tolerance break.

7. I think im gonna agree with u there but what has me stumped is how a one gram blunt gave me an hour long buzz. Usually im fucked for hours

8. bongs the way to go !

9. use a vaporizer once a week and quit for the next 4 weeks by the time u start rolling up again ul be getting high

shit man im on probation for 4 years im gunna get soooooooooooo BAKED when im off and yanno what im fine with that cuz its gunna be that much BETTER!

10. Take big hits,
    Or just get better weed,
    Or you could not smoke that much, It'll better your tolerance..