Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Dec 1, 2013.

1. i've been smoking an ounce straight everyday for 2 1/2 weeks but now when i smoke I don't even get a buzz. All my friend are getting really baked and then I'm there sober as a duck... how do I get stoned again :(

2. let your lungs breathe why keep wasting weed when it isn't even phasing you. Take a t break and thank yourself after.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Don't smoke an ounce a day and maybe you won't have a crazy tolerance lol how do you even afford that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. maybe smoking a zip a day is the problem

5. T-break ,dabs ,edibles.

6. Knew Wiz Khalifa would show his face here sooner or later

7. i meant it as I've smoked the ounce over 2.5 weeks but have been smoking everyday 

8. Yeah i figured you meant that.. an oz a day is crazy, you'd be passing out, waking up and smoking again, pass out, etc.  I've smoked heavily every day but the most i do would be like 2-3g.

T-break time bro.. otherwise you're just wasting your money and time.

9. Yea I've been wanting to do that but then I see the weed and I just want to smoke it and get high :( but it does nothing

10. How long should my T break be?

11. A couple days should do you fine

12. Ive been vaping every day with the occasional joint/pipe for about 8 months.  Took a weeks break and i just loaded up a bowl on the vape for this rainy, boring saturday night...  ill let you know how it goes.  Usually i'd suggest 2-3 weeks if you wanna FLY again, but im limiting myself to weekends so should be good.  brb

13. let me know please :D

shit bro.  mindfucked + body buzz.  i did mix some shit togehter, what little i had left, think it was master kush + rockstar

try to work out or play sports on your break too, that helps  :smoke:

15. thanks for the tip. will post results after break

16. Dabs my friend, dabs.

17. Actually sometimes, when I get an oz of the same bud I don't get high towards the end of the bag, witch is why I'm strictly halfs or quarters if I'm low on cash.

18. Take a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. On the slight chance this is a real question I'll go with everyone else and say T break obviously. I can't imagine someone smoking a pound in 2 and a half weeks.