Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting really high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb7894, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I've been smoking practically every day for the past 1.5 weeks. maybe that has something to do with it

2. Quality thread.

1)Smoke better product
    2)Smoke more
    3)Take a T-break

Edit: I've been a daily toker for years now and I still get high as FUCK. You aren't doing it right.

3. once you build tolerance you're going to need to smoke more in order to feel the same effects or try smoke something better.

4. I currently have an eighth of some purple urkle. I smoked ot last night but didn't really enjoy my high cuz I passed out but I smoked like 3 bowls

5. do I really already have tolerance? that sucks. I've only been smoking for about 2 months, with breaks in between

6. lol you've made a lot of posts on here for someone only smoking for 2 months. Nah you just got jipped lol. Buy better weed mate :D:wave::smoke:

7. Wow, I've been smoking daily for a few months now and I still get ripped on one bowl.

8. try letting yourself sober up completely between sesh's. I find if i smoke ALL DAY, then i'll get used to being high and it wont feel as strong when i smoke a bowl.

9. Well if you passed out thats a sign you smoked too much. Do yourself a favor and only pack one bowl next time. And yes, you start building a tolerance from the very first time THC is introduced to your body.

10. I still get pretty dang stoned off one bowl and I've been at it for years.

11. me too man! i have a little bowl and 1 bowl a day keeps the doctor away. lol. but yeah honestly it's been like 3 years since i started and now i'm at a point where i do a bowl a night and it always does the job.

12. Why are you saying I got jipped? I'll post bud shots later.

13. buying better weed may not be an option, but whenever im faced with this situation, and its happened plenty of times, i just go on an extended t break for at least a month. That or just smoke insane amounts lol.

14. Smoke more or take a week break.

15. I just mean that if you aren't getting high from weed then it's not weed :p Not good weed at least :D

16. I'm guessing you're probably smoking more than necessary and building up a tolerance quick for no reason.
    I smoked about a gram everyday for like 6 months before my current t-break and never had to increase that amount to get high.
    I'd take one snap in the morning, one in the afternoon and one for a nightcap and got pleasantly high every time, all highs lasting roughly 2 hours.
    A break would help but it isn't necessary.