Not getting properly high/When to reload the bowl?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bolt Thrower, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Hey there,

So I've recently got myself Arizer solo vaporizer and I don't really seem to be getting along with it. I do get high but just can't get as high as I do when smoking, not even close. I start at the heat level number 4 and vape for about 5mins until I bump it up to level 5 to finish my 12 minute session and then reload the bowl. I only have a slight level of tolerance and smoke in small 5 to 10 second draws. Weed is ground up real fine and it's pretty dank buds too. I finish up 2 bowls like that and my lungs start giving out, so I just go chill but don't seem to be getting all that high. Also I am going through my weed real fast... I'd say 30% faster than usual. The only conclusion I come to is that I am changing my bowls too fast and just vape the bud half way through... but at the end of my sessions the hits don't seem to be that thick anymore and my weed is all dark brown. Should I reuse my AVB?

P.S... My lungs seems to be giving out before I get properly high and it's also a problem even if I reuse my AVB. How do I even get high when vaping....?

2. I have the same problem. It takes 3 or 4 hits off a bong to get me high. It takes 10-15 hits off the vape to achieve the same high, but it's not as intense as a bong.

I run into this problem a bit with portables, they just don't seem to pack the same punch as the desk units...My VaporBros used to get me sufficiently stoned but again still left a little to be desired, but now that I have my LSV, that thing packs a fucking punch...Vaped a pack last night while I played some Halo and was absolutely torched by the end of a .2 pack.

4. The problem is the solo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app