Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drunkkcunt, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I live in Jordan. Alcohol is legal here, but not in Ramadan (A holy month for Muslims) and all liquor stores shut down in this month.

2. Dam that sucks if your an alcoholic haha but hopefully people don't bash on you for being Muslim, a lot of Americans are against your people right now. Most of them are ignorant for doing so.

edit: Can't you smoke the hashish from a hookah? Haha I used to have one but never got self-lighting coals so I ended up getting rid of it.

3. lol, that was so unrelated it made me laugh.

4. Well yeah, :'( what sucks more that I work in a liquor store. So basically I'm without a job now.
    I'm not a Muslim, I'm Christian, but the country I live in a Muslim one, unfortunately.

I heard that Hookah burns the Hash and weed quickly, or something like that.
    So, as far as I know, it's not a good way to smoke.

5. Yeah don't smoke hash with a hookah. That's a stupid idea. Next time, just sprinkle it on top of some weed.

6. I highly doubt it was that good Hash as you woulda definitely felt something seeing as great Hash gets you much higher than great weed.

Hash is pretty much designed to be smoking in hash spliffs anyway, so thats the best way to get high from it, in my opinion.

7. People have been doing it for thousands of years so stupid..... But me smoking hash I'd personally top a bowl for my bong or sherlock for flavor.

8. When buying I just stick to green. Feels right. :smoke: