Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andrem3, Oct 13, 2016.

1. This is the second time ive smoked first time idk if i hit my joint right but this time i exhaled thru my nose just to make sure and im not getting high its been over an hour and i feel normal.

2. Prob not weed.....or get better weed.... What color is it?

3. Green

4. It smells like weed

5. Use a bong. No way you can't get high. You aren't inhaling fully or smoking enough. Pic of weed?

6. [​IMG]

7. You sure about that....

8. Yee

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

9. Smoke the whole joint

10. Ok

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

11. Idk man, even crap weed should be getting you high.

• Like Like x 1
  12. How do i make sure im inhaling properly i do the breathing in after i hit it thing but im not high

13. You have to take bigger rips dude. Or hit a bong.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Try it in an enema

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah this. People always reply to "I'm not getting high for the first time" with "well it must be crap weed". Crap weed is irreverent if someone has never smoked before. 10 times out of 10 the person isn't inhaling. Even when they say "I know I was inhaling" they were not inhaling lol. Just because you cough does not mean you inhaled. Source:I thought I was inhaling my first time smoking weed because I felt it in my throat and was coughing. In reality I had never smoke anything and it wasn't until I inhaled and cigarette and instantly got buzzed did I learn to inhale.

• Like Like x 1