Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hockeyplayrj, Aug 6, 2012.

1. No, he's fucking with you. Just hit it like fucking 15 times, hold it for 5 seconds each. If you're not high, then fuck. Idk man. Maybe eat a triple dose brownie and then take a huge dab.

2. It sucks man but yeah I'll keep trying. My thing is is that why smoke not to get high. I have given up smoking with other people now, I just smoke alone and still nothing

3. Are you sure the weed you are smoking is of high quality? Perhaps you just don't know how to recognize the feeling of being high or something, idk I just can't imagine anyone getting munchies without feeling high.

Oh and don't swallow your smoke, it's not funny to burp up small smoke clouds 15 min later

4. Getting high for the first time is like trying to get your spouse pregnant. You've got to keep trying.

5. #25 hoven561, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Op means original poster, and I would say either you got shitty weed or you aren't smoking enough.

6. [quote name='"GreenVoyage"']Maybe due to some unknown medical condition, you've been perpetually high since the day you were born.[/quote]

My friend and i used to have a theory that people with downsyndrome are perpetually high lol. This was after blazing back in 9th grade on the first ever time i smoked dank. We watched his uncle who had DS. He smashed food, was almost always laughing, and loved everyone