Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high.. with people

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jordansdatniqqa, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Its so weird.. Sometimes when i'm with people smoking i dont get as high or barely at all, even though its better quality and bigger quantity then i would normally smoke to myself.. Idk maybe its all in my head? Or is this some sort of anxiety?

2. Maybe it's all in your head. When i smoke with people i get a more sativa high while when i smoke alone i get all indica stoned

3. Same happens to me. Maybe the same reason idk. But I tend to get less high because I feel like I have to keep my cool in case others can't:/ I naturally don't get that high. Weird.

4. Maybe those people are a buzzkill.

5. I think it is the extra stimulus and reduction of "personal" thoughts.

6. Take longer hits in a rotation

7. Hhaha I get supper anxious and really baked. Pretty paranoid as well though I'm working on it. I can see how being with people would also make sober up a bit

8. My first time smoking after a month-long t-break I smoked a blunt with a friend and some random people I didn't know. Said friend was acting like an asshole and I didn't feel high at all.

When I got home and smoked I was stoned for like 4 hours.

9. More people less weed.

10. More weed less people haha

11. same but i think its because i smoke less, when im alone i smoke a whole blunt by myself but with other people i only smoke a little portion of the blunt

12. Same I can smoke a fat blunt with three people an not get high but when they leave I smoke a bowl by myself an I'm there I don't get it either I do have anxiety problems am that's what it seems to cause it for me I think but I'm not a Dr lol

13. I think anxiety has a huge impact on your high... I have been battling it for a while but I'm getting better and getting back to that amazing relaxed high. I was getting paranoid for a minute but I found a post on here where a guy was saying just think about you being sober In The same situation.. Nothing's different except your in an amazing trance. Don't spoil it