Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high Please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by element5, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Hey everyone so I've smoked about two times the first time was with a friend and I smoked about half a joint, I inhaled properly into my lungs and held it. The second time was by myself and I was using my pipe both of these times I inhaled properly and there was about 1g or more packed into the pipe. It didn't get me high!!?! I just felt a tiny bit tingly and lightheaded. That's it! I still have about 2g left, please give advice! I don't know why I'm not getting high!

2. Just keep smoking it

3. I don't know why, but it can take a few times smoking to get high. Keep trying, but be careful about increasing the amount you smoke.  Waiting 10 minutes after smoking to see how high you are is a good safety method.  Smoking too much can be a bummer.  Have fun, mate.  I hope you get high soon.

4. IDK bro, what would you say the quality of your weed is? It could be that!

5. #5 element5, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    I was smoking shake

6. This is what I was smoking

Attached Files:

7. #7 thisoneblazed, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Looks good haha id have to say toke some more let the air out your lungs take a nice deep smoky hit 

8. While I don't think there is founded proof of any difference between pipes and joints in terms of effectiveness, but when I first started smoking, I couldn't get high of a bowl until many months after smoking daily. Not sure why, but it happened. If you got high on a join the first time, smoke more joints. 

9. I agree i also did not get quite high my first time or so around

10. The weed looks good, either you aren't inhaling properly or i don't know. Are you sure the smoke gets in your lungs and not just your mouth?

11. Yes I am absolutely sure I breathed the smoke into my lungs, also do you think using a bong would help?

12. Yes, bongs help everything.

13. Did you cough? If not you didnt inhale properly.