Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high off blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Is your bong a one piece? Because clearing out the clog seems like a no-brainer. lol As for blunts, I've found in joints and blunts that if I end up with an air pocket in the joint/blunt it really buggers up the toke. But I can't see that being a consistent problem outside of maybe an inexperienced roller.
    Another possibility is you simply ended up buying low-test junk. Hell it's legal where I live and I've had that problem at the legit retail shops. Most of their bud is just low-test bunk. Or, they could have sold you CBD weed.

How long have you been toking and about how much did you normally smoke a day?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Try some making some edibles

3. #43 Ultramaxx, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 8, 2022
    for a few years off and on 5+ yrs maybe more .
    On days I smoke it’s half a blunt to a blunt, the taste seems to make smoking more hard . For some reason I can’t smoke as much as I used too , it makes me gag. Half a blunt used to get me high but now it doesn’t do anything…
    The roach I smoked out of bong but it seems I don’t get high from that either anymore .
    It’s low enough thc possibly or bad weed , but it makes me think of quitting for a month or two and coming back .
    Edibles aren’t an option I’m not trying to make those w low grade , and I’m in a non legal state so no recreational stores. My car is trash so even if I had the money I can’t make it to Michigan.

4. Might be a good idea to try that T-break. If you do I also suggest taking an Omega 3 supplement.
    Also- Do you live in a legal or non-legal state? Do you know what you're buying or do you rely on a dealer for your supply? If it's legal you could always move up a level in potency. If you don't want to do that then a T-break would probably be best, to reset your tolerance. If it's grey or black market weed, you might wanna consider looking for another supplier.

5. #45 Ultramaxx, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Unfortunately I have no way of getting stronger weed right now . So if it is causing my problem of not getting high then I’m
    Out of luck .. my dad didn’t have any ideas about why I’m not getting high . So quitting Seems to be my only option even if it’s only a month or few as a t break.
    I don’t think any of my meds are killing my high either . Smoke thickness in my bong is noticeably lower then with better strains , my dad used to get better weed. Right now bong or blunts both fail , neither give me any buzz let alone a high .
    Right now I can’t get a job either, clueless what to apply for . .. if that would help me find better herb

6. Either way it sounds like you should just give it a break until your tolerance goes down (if that's the problem) or until you can afford better quality weed.

7. Yeah I wonder how long of a t break would help ???? Month ? Or two maybe
    Two bong packs or three isn’t enough to get high.

8. Buy a bottle of Omega 3 capsules. Don't smoke anything until the bottle is empty, then try blazing up again.

9. #49 Ultramaxx, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
    I already am taking fish oil Omega 3 capsules. So wait til my new containers empty?
    K

10. #50 Ultramaxx, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022
    Don’t you actually have to get high to build up tolerance?? until I get a job or find a way to get higher thc weed or a vape pen I don’t see me getting high regardless how long I quit or take a t break.
    I may have zero tolerance but the weed is crap or lost it’s strength due to being old .
    Last time I got High was 4 months ago hit my dads freinds weed vape pen.
    So I’m clueless and lost for now

11. Which is why I said this a few posts back. "Either way it sounds like you should just give it a break until your tolerance goes down (if that's the problem) or until you can afford better quality weed."

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #52 Ultramaxx, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
    yeah clearly the second or latter:::
    I guess you already were correct

13. Yeah, being stuck with a shit weed supply is no bueno.

14. #54 Ultramaxx, May 20, 2022
    Edit ..

15. Where do you live?

16. smoke 2 blunts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. #57 Ultramaxx, Feb 15, 2023
    It’s working again just tried one yesterday just needed a T break ,

18. Dilates blood vessels. FWIW

19. in the morning

20. #60 Ultramaxx, Feb 15, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    I’ve never had mangoes while smoking or tried cinn lol does oranges Or blood oranges do anything?