Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high off blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, Mar 21, 2022.

1. #21 Ultramaxx, Mar 22, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    So cut back? I was smoking a blunt a day , maybe a week off or start doing it every other day ??
    My parents smoke multiple times a day , yet they must still get high . Why is my tolerance so much higher??

2. Joints vs. Blunts - Science Settles the Debate
    Why joints get you higher then blunts.

Eaten Cannabis is transformed by your Liver from Delta-9-THC into 11-Hydroxy-THC. 5 times stronger and up to 10 times longer lasting.

Search (liposomal encapsulation thc).
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    They work for me every day without fail. I was already a 40 year user of the herb when my guts exploded. 3 Surgeries later I figured out Cannabis put out the fire in my belly left from all the cutting. As a stoner it didn't take long for me to push the boundaries of the recipe.

I'd have relief at half the dose I take but I damn sure wouldn't be half as stoned either. :) This stuff puts me 90% of where I like to land and a few tokes off the pipe and I'm good for 3 or 4 hours. The biggest side effect is the constant bitching from the wife for being so stoned 24 hours a day.

We do find it doesn't work for about 1 in 10 people. Either they get nothing from the Lecithin or it doesn't have the same effects of not building tolerance like it works for me. If I make the same recipe but omit the Lecithin it doesn't carry a fraction of the daily hammering effects.

I've had enough long term users reach the same conclusion as I have as far as the daily effectiveness of this Oil recipe.

I've had 4 tokes of Kief while the wife fixes dinner and it has kicked that morning edible oil capsule in the ass and I'm blazed as can be.

I make and give away RSO capsules for the asking but I lost my own brother in law to Cancer when he wouldn't take it.
    "I can't stand being that stoned day after day" was his prime complaint.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I've been toking a very long time when the buzz goes, I take a day or 2 off and buy a case of beer

as an amusement go drug test yourself ..sold at your local 711 ..you maybe surprised by the result

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 Ultramaxx, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    Yeah I’m not sure if I’m not inhaling long enough , or why ?
    Roaches taste so bad in the bong too … but it’s better then tossing them .
    Don’t know why I bother smoking anymore if the thc isn’t doing anything… other then it helps me sleep .

5. I’m still not having any success, maybe I gotta quit a week or more ?

6. Do it

The longer the better

Every extra day helps!

It will work

7. It just seems hopeless, a entire blunt doesn’t even get me buzzed . Maybe after a long break it would probably work again . Not sure if it’s one week or a month… a few days probably won’t work.

8. Like others have stated,...probably just developed a high tolerance.
    Tolerance break is the only real way to deal with that, though if that ain't appealing to ya you could always try "spotting".
    (In case you don't know what that is,...it's simply using two heated knives to burn and inhale small "spots" of balled up bud).

9. Oh and additionally, in regards to tolerance breaks-(though not restricted to doing so)-increase vitamin C intake-(preferably citric fruits, oranges, etc)-coz this helps with the bodies detox.
    Just been thinking, maybe it could help if eating a bunch of oranges, or whatever, each morning. I dunno, but perhaps it might detox enough to decrease tolerance thresholds by the avo, or whenever you choose to blaze up.

10. It is not hopeless you just need some time off

Every day helps

Even 1 day helps

It won’t be a lot but it will help

I find that the first three days are the biggest help so I go bare minimum three days between using

So if I use Monday night I won’t use cannabis again until at least Thursday night

But usually I try to use once a week max

11. #31 Ultramaxx, Mar 31, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    My mom said I should just quit smoking. But I’ll try and get it down to once a week , maybe the weeed I’m using simply lacks enough thc . Until I get a job won’t have any options of anything stronger , even then medical is still not legal In Ohio. So it will be hard to find anything:.. like dabs or vape pen stuff. The stronger stuff I’d need.
    Do certain meds counteract thc im on lithium and various meds ???

12. Take a trip here to Michigan where it’s legal

Whatever you want we have it

There are even dispensaries right on the border to cater to Ohio customers

I have heard most meds are fine with Cannabis but I read there are a few that can negatively affect your high.

I am not sure if Lithium is one or not

13. #33 Ultramaxx, Apr 11, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    I’m still not having any t break success , I think the weed isn’t strong enough. I’m unable to get anything better right now not enough money . All out of ideas..

maybe I’ll quit for a month or extended time
    Anymore help???

14. How long did you go on break for?

15. 8 days , going for a month next break it seems pointless to waste weed smoking it before tolerance lowers . It’s possible to get high again if I quit long enough hopefully.

16. That is strange

You should definitely notice after 8 days of not using

17. Try a dif way of consuming you’ll b surprised by results

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Maybe my blunts aren’t rolled well enough or something? I can’t even get good hits from the bong anymore my bowl peice is clogged. So can’t get high from bong either …

19. You taking any new medications?

I was just put on an ant-depressant from my doctor today

But after reading all these people saying it killed their high I’m not taking it

So medications could negatively affect your high

• Like Like x 1
  20. #40 Ultramaxx, Apr 30, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    Lithium yeah can’t find any information if it kills highs or not .. tried to research it but nothing
    Haven’t got high yet though so far in a month trying .