Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not getting high help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thedead420, Aug 13, 2004.

1. the weirdest thing started happening. i havent been getting high lately . ill only get high a hand full of times out of all the times i smoke.but when i take hits of a bong i get really high. do u thing i need to smoke more. or take a brake for a little while

2. you may be building a tolerance, so i would take a break for a little bit... maybe a few days

3. are u inhaling properly?

4. I know exactly what you mean. I use to smoke so much that i wouldn't feel a thing. For me it was because of my tolerance. Also if i keep smoking the same kind of weed for a long time i get use to it and the high starts to suck. What i would recommend is either quiting for a while, getting a different kind of weed(if possible), or just using a different method of smoking.

5. or all three

6. hey herbsman, what part of edmonton do u live in?

7. That shit happens to me too. I'd smoke all day and at the end of the day, even if I smoke a new bowl, I wouldn't be high at all. I'm taking a weed break now though.

8. after smoking at least 5 times a day (prolly about 1/8 a day) for a week, i was sorta gettin buzzed, but that was it. then i quit for 2 weeks and was fine

9. a stoped fro a week but still didnt get high. i only got high the first timed i smoked and then after that was nothing

10. 1.Take a break
    2. Get more potent weed
    3. Hold in your hits longer and take bigger hits

11. Its also in your head dude, if your expecting to not get high, then your not gonna, your mind is a powerful thing.

12. yeah I agree ^^, but it could just be crappy weed ... I smoke 4-5 joints a day between me and my G-F and if I have crappy weed the buzz is also crappy co-inky-dink? I think not!

13. Avonmore, its all old people here!!!

14. yo is any1here i got a question

15. leave it to a stoner to tell you directions ^^, lol

16. I agree with much of what was said..

Try taking a few day break, if you cant do that try smoking only a bowl or 2 a day. Hold in your hits and dont rush smoking. Dont smoke regs.