Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high from vapor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by capo327, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I just got a vaporgenie. Aside from burning my mouth, it seems alright, though I can only produce visible vapor half the time. I vaped about what would normally be two bowls in my favorite pipe. Normally I'd be pretty good and high, but after vaping it, I barely feel anything. I vaped until it was brown and toasty.

2. Try turning the temp up almost all the way.

3. He's using a vaporgenie.

and I think thats the problem

4. with the vapor genie vapor pipes, you need to adjust the flame proximity to the bowl until you get the feel for it and can controll the temperature
    checkiton their homepage they explain it

5. You might not be pulling enough air through the pipe. What I always tell my friends who are smoking it for the first time. you gotta pull at least three time harder then when smoking a bong... so basically you need to get a higher temp passing over the weed, which is achieved by breathing in harder.

6. LOL
    he didnt even read the OP's post, just saw the title

7. Didn't realize it was one of those shitty vaporizer pipes lol.

8. I've done what the vaporgenie guide says. Even when I do produce vapor and brown bud, I still don't get high.

9. Its because you bought a vaporgenie,
    try a more legitimate vaporizer next time

10. I mostly just see good accounts for it when looking through forums.