Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not Getting Fully Stoned 3 Diff Kinds of Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brookster, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #1 Brookster, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    Gents/Ladies,

I am a long term smoker (15 years) with a high level of usage (every night + weekends). I bought 7g first type not getting fully stoned, so buy 7g from other supplier and still not getting effect that I want.
      Also bought some soap bar just to test for stone, if I pack the joints I can feel a slight stone but never a decent stone when I can finish a joint/bong satisfied if you know what I mean.

Fast forward a week and I have just picked up 7g of stuff that stinks a room out with it being in a drawer if you know what I mean (this stuff actually made me feel sick it smelt so strong in the car)

Most of the time when we get weed there is always a slight dampness which is usually 3-4 days away from being what it should be.

Now I'm thinking the other two are just no that good, but this stuff that is stinking must be strong right surely?

I might get the pics later without the misses watching and thinks im a weirdo posting pics of weed on the net.

All the weed looks decent/ok tbh

2. tolerance is too high. Quit smoking for a week and see how that works

Mate, that's not an option lol. Besides I always get stoned from good weed whats the issue now ?

4. You have built up a strong tolerance. So you will have to smoke more then usual to get the same high. I would suggest taking a t break for as long as you can so your tolerance will go down.

5. Sounds like you need to take a break and clean yourself out a bit when I was at the Cana cup 2013 in CO I went to a seminar that was talking about this and how you can fast track the process by taking the old school goldenseal that you can get from GNC and double up on it for a week or two and it resets your body you should try that in the meantime make edibles hope this helps

I have a t break every night between bed time and coming home from work  :) its never been an issue before

7. Bah it must be the problem, cant be the weed which smells and looks fine.

cheers guys :(

8. well if you're smoking it and you're not feeling anything then you should lay off for a couple days and see if that helps. 

And it shouldn't be an issue, you should definitely be getting high; I'm surprised so many people are saying to take a t-break, cause you can definitely smoke everyday and still get high.  Tolerance only goes up when you switch to a smoking method that allows you to get more THC (bongs/vapes) or you increase how much you smoke at one time.  I've vaped every night for years and I still get blasted on 4 hits. 

Obviously you have some form of tolerance though, and my observation with tolerance is that after I started smoking out of bongs and vapes and stuff, I didn't get as much THC from a joint at once as I did with those other methods, and I wasn't able to feel 'stoned' with a joint.  I suggest sticking to just bongs or if you do want to get high on joints, this is where you would take a t-break and smoke strictly joints afterwards.

10. #10 Brookster, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013

This could be something to do with the brownies I have been making of late, that might make sense. I will rip the bong very soon :)

11. You still need to take a t break. You will get high off off the bong for a few days, then you will be right back to where you started... not getting high. Brownies allow you to intake a lot of THC which helps raise your tolerance. Smoking from the bong will only add to the tolerance you already have built up. If you truly want to get "fully stoned", taking a tolerance break is the only effective way. You can substitute smoking methods all you want, but thc is thc, and it will bring your tolerance even higher than what it is, and you'll barely be getting high vs not getting a full stone.

I learned this from experience. I substituted every method, and started smoking potent hash mixed with weed to counter my tolerance. It worked for a week, then I had built a tolerance to the hash too and when I tried to smoke just weed I barely got high. And all of this happened with high grade weed and hash, no middle grade stuff

12. If you've been smoking for 15 years then you should know what the problem is by now......

13. if i eat edibles for days in a row, my tolerance goes unreal places, to the point where smoking makes me feel just like you said, "unsatisfied". I find that if you take somewhere around a 24 hr break from edible to edible, as the minimum, you'll be good to go

14. Update, once the stinking shit dried out on the radiator for a few hours I got totally blitzed :D