Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting desired high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Funnyreeferman, Oct 1, 2010.

1. So I'm fairly new to smoking and have toked like 4 times. I've been smoking blueberry, and when I smoke with my friends I get really energetic and jumpy and act like a dumbass, but all my friends get real chill, i wanna experience a body high but don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions?

2. Make some firecrackers bro, google it theres tons of guides

3. Get an Indica as opposed to a Sativa. Sativas give you a more energetic - and usually stronger - high, indica gives you a really mellow kinda body high. Also depends on the person, everyone gets high differently.

4. I didn't even know you could smoke blueberries.

5. Are you sure you're getting high?

6. Buy strains of indica bro,

Kush
    Diesel
    Haze

All of those have knocked me on my ass

7. bag of heroin will do the trick

8. Yeah man i'd say what your smoking is probly Sativa dominant if your getting an energetic high. You just gotta find some Indica dominant strains (i.e. Kush, most Skunks), they should give you a more body high. Also, i find smoking slower over a longer period of time can give you more of a body high, like toking up a couple blunts between multipul people. But yeah just try whatever new strains you can find until you find one you like, good luck man and happy toking :smoke:

9. Yeah actually hold your hits a bit longer. That makes me sleepier.

10. breath in as sharply as you can and hold your hits in longer, you'll feel sleepier

11. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought haze was a sativa...?

12. ohnononononon,noooo,nono, schoolboy error there. tut

13. Yeah, try the containment method as well.:smoke:

14. then thats why. your just new to toking learn to control your high and you'll stop acting like a dumbass. your friends are probally experienced tokers

15. Indeed it is.