Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting Bloodshot Eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ruthus99, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hey all, I recently bought some hash and smoked a little bit today, I definitely got a strong body high and I was stoned but when I looked in the mirror, I didn't have any bloodshot eyes or dilated pupils.
    I was definitely high but it felt like I was subconsciously kidding myself that I was high for some reason because I didn't have the red eyes.
    Does some weed/hash does this, I get red eyes with weed and this is my first time trying hash so it might be that.

2. As you build tolerance, your eyes don't show as much.

3. werd. i went from smoking once or maybe twice a week to about 3-5 times a day and my eyes don't get as red as they used to.

4. I think it's just genetics. For as long as I've smoked my eyes have never been bloodshot. Maybe I'm just lucky idk

5. my eyes barely get red now and its great mostly it happens because smoke gets in your eyes and it irritates them and because when you strain your eyes staring at things it will make them lower and cause stress. so jjust blow away from the face and dont squint alot

6. I have been smoking all day, every day, for many years(~10)... My eyes are not getting any less red with time. I think it has more to do with blood pressure than anything? I dunno... but "Visine" makes them worse... like fucking scary worse... "Roto-V" is the shit, like listerine for your eyes, but I can't find it anymore. Just came across Clear Eyes Extreme Redness... I remember my dad always using clear eyes growing up, so there must be something to it... Go Dad!

7. Usually its the other way around for me. Hash will burn my eyes to pieces and my eyes usually stay white on weed, as long as I'm hydrated.

If you're worried about ppl seeing your 'stoned' eyes, go to wal-greens or walmart and pick up some of these eye drops. They make your eyes pearly white in about 10-15 minutes :) :smoking:

[​IMG]

8. for me the key is to make sure no smoke gets near your eyes. Once smoke starts to irritate them you'll prob start rubbing it or whatever and not even realize it, which doesn't help lol. To me that was half the battle. the other half was not letting your eyes get "droopy". once you let your eyes get bloodshot and that baked look, its a lot harder to not look like that haha

EDIT:

also I never liked drops. They always hindered more than help

9. I have 2 strains in my stash now. The Blackjack makes my eyes super red, the Blue Mystic does not. It may depend on tolerance of a specific strain and the different thc/cbd/terrines/flavonoids or whatever. (The Blue Mystic is stronger weed than the Blackjack.)