Not getting as high as I want...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Anyone feel the same. I used to get ripped i mean shit i still do but it just doesnt hold the same excitement it used to. I need to take a tbreak but would really miss the routine of winding down after work and smoking with my buds. Anyone else feel this way? Im gunna try and do more different things high. The last real fun high i had was canoeing smoking a bowl coasting down the river. Mix in a little rapids time to time and it was a blast. Any suggestions are welcome

2. get a vape man. I just got a pretty high end one on amazon for $30. I smoke 4-5 times a day but .1 will get me.

3. [quote name='"d1ng1zx2"']get a vape man. I just got a pretty high end one on amazon for $30. I smoke 4-5 times a day but .1 will get me.[/quote]

Hah, the mods got his dumbass

4. Yeah I'm trying to reach an 10 but every time I smoke, I reach lower than that. I guess we need to change to a vaporizer or take an tolerance break.

5. T-break and Vape would help.

Running and exercising your lungs would also.

6. High end?

7. Anything that is around constantly you will eventually get sick of. I remember when I got my iPhone I was amazed by it, now it pusses me off more than it makes me happy

8. Fixed the problem with some dank.

9. What did he do wrong?