Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**Not getting as high anymore:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, May 29, 2011.

1. :confused:Ive got some bomb ass hash , and my mate tried it and he was floored (Smokes twice a week.)

I find that becasue ive been smoking daily numerous times a day for the last 6months i cant get as high anymore ? do i nedd a tbreak? If soc how long for?:)

2. nah, just smoke more...

@op: im sure a week long tolerance break will help your problem.

3. a few days off would do you some good, if you wanna be just like ur mate, take 2=3 weeks off

4. if you take just two weeks off of no tokage.. you'll be good. just gotta discipline yourself man

5. Eh, personally I like having a tolerance. You get the awesome feeling of the high but you don't act like a complete fool/get too stoned to function properly. Also, you don't look like a bitch coughing out a hit. Tolerance is the shit. I'm about the same as you - just started up daily use around november and been doin it that way ever since. But if you're low on cash and can't support the habit as well when you have decent tolerance, then by all means man, take a week.

6. I find changing up how I smoke helps such as using a bong vs a bubbler vs a pipe, etc.

7. A good 2 weeks outta do. Or one of your in a rush. But two weeks for that "floored" feeling.

8. #8 Vintage Josh, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree usually I use a glass pipe and when I go to my buddies house and smoke his bong I get so I can't drive after one bowl.

9. Welcome to stoner-hood. I smoke nonstop and never feel anything. It kinda sucks.

10. Take some time off. Its really not very difficult at all after the first day or so. It's habitual more than anything (find a replacement activity to fill your time), the withdrawal symptoms will be little to nothing. :)

11. Same spot as you brotha. Now if you want to get way higher for less then yes you have to take a break, a week to two weeks. Now. here is what I do

I smoke only chron. But I smoke only once a day. Usually at night. First, this conserves a shitload, second you get way higher. Your first toke of the day is the highest you get and you set a ceiling!

12. HAhah,I don't know man,try not wake an bake so often, and smoke later in the day, like around 1:00pm is a good time to have your first bowl of the day.:smoke:

13. Take a t-break. I'm on one currently. Been going 6 weeks.

14. Haha, wake n' bake is half the reason I get out of bed every morning. :)

15. same here. If I dont have visine in some people will just keep interrupting my convos with people to say "man you are so high" while everyone else just says shut up hes high all day. some people wonder how i can drive and function in society, while my real friends always end up telling them to stop acting like a fool and pointing out that hes high.

Most of my good friends dont smoke. its not because they cant but cause they dont want to. I dont try to get them to smoke and they dont try to get me to stop. My real friends all have good jobs and a few of us flip houses (did 4 in the past 2 years). I work on the houses while they work their jobs to pay for the houses.

We all have our place in society and I love having a tolerence. When I have visine in the businessmen I deal with respect the hell out of me. Not cause they dont know im high but cause I dont let MJ affect the way I live my life.

16. Don't forget wanting to pass the fuck out after a single joint or bowl. lol. +Rep.

17. If my tolerance were that bad I'd take a break for at least a week to make it go down as much as I could without giving in, then again I can't see myself smoking that much anyway.

18. A week is good. A week is a long ass time........... trust me.

EDIT: A week with good eating and exercising habits will do you best.

19. #19 fightermaverick, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed