NOT germinating

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by White Smoke, May 3, 2009.

1. I've been germinating for about 2 days now and their still is no sign of the white tail looking stems coming out should i try to just germinate different seeds?

2. How are you germinating? For some reason the paper towel method hates me so I just plop em in a small cup of water for a day or two. But if nothing shows up within a few days, those seeds were duds.

3. #3 PokeSmot, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
    Sorry changed my miind, I don't grow now and would never do so.

4. I had them in a paper towel and decieded to go with ploping them in a small shot class of room temp. water. And a lid on top so no light gets in. It's under my bed and behind a blanket. So idk why their NOT germinating. But i will just keep looking out and i'll see if they germ. If they don't germinate in 5 days total should i put new seeds in? and should i try to squeeze each seed that goes in, i heard by doing so if the seeds pop when squezed they are no good.

5. I recently had a seed that took 26 days to pop the surface. Seems to be OK now though.

6. Is that like a new record cantharis?

White Smoke it has only been two days man. Just sit back and relax. Don't squeeze your seeds. lol :smoking:

7. lmao k i'll just wait i guess thanks for the help guys! :D

8. I ordered 5 arjans haze and 5 thai stick and all 10 germ'd. Yay!

9. hope to see your future plants White Smoke. peace out