Not flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WGPsmoker420, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Hey guys I got 2 dwc jack herrer plants under a 400w hps. I switched the light to 12/12 about 3 weeks ago and have seen no progress in flowering I figured I would see it by now because they were showing sex before being put into flowering.thanks

2. Hmm thats strange, Maybe they have been stressed, any light exposure that you know of?

3. no its sealed up pretty tight unless my timer is broken which im pretty sure it isnt.

4. I noticed results in the first night of flowering, may sound silly, but true statement. I wish i could help you more buddy! Good luck!

5. I've had the same thing happen. It was a light leak in my case... I went in at "night" and sure enough, there was a streetlight that someone must have purposely moved to shine in the one crack to outside. Shinin right on the plants all night long. As soon as I fixed that problem they started flowering within a week. I would advise popping in there when the lights are off to see if you got a leak... and youll know if your timer works too :)

6. Well said, Good advice.

7. It isn't a light leak for sure I checked the last two nights a few times. I think I may need to flush them out in plain water. If I do this should I just leave them in the plain water for 24 hours then give them new proper water?

8. What is the thinking behind this? I am not saying that you are wrong, just wondering how you came to this conclusion.

As others have stated, the typical culprit for this issue is definately light. Either you are giving them more than 12 hours or you have some light getting in during the dark period. I know that you said you checked for leaks, so i would double check that your timer is working.

Good luck.

9. Whats the temperature at night time?...hydro or soil?

10. How long did you have them in vegetative growth for?