Not feeling to well..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crooksallday, Jun 25, 2010.

1. I need advice guys. I don't know what feeling this is, but I had reconnected with an ex and have been talking for about 3 months, and let's just say, best thing that ever happened to me. But, she takes me to my extremes, I can either be extremely happy, so pissed off I punch holes in the wall, or so down that I don't talk to anyone for days. I went on a trip to the east coast with the family, and I'm still here, and where I'm from there's a fair, and today there was some dance competition bs. (I'm not too fond of dancers.) And her ex is a dancer, and he gave her free tickets for her and her cousin, I thought to myself who cares, he's just a toolbag trying to get her back. I know she's at the fair, and I let her go, don't want her bored just cause I'm across the country. Well throughout the day we're texting so I know who she's with, what she's doing. And she tells me her ex is giving her a ride home, and that he got mad at her for some reason so he was speeding, 90 and speed limit is 65. At that point I just want to go back home to beat the shit out of him,(that was my meat head side coming out, wrestled varsity all four years of high school.) And was pretty heated for about an hour, then I just got really gloomy, cause I was thinking. Maybe I'm just oblivious, what if there's something there between them still, and I'm just in denial...What do you guys think, I'm restless now, and don't know what to do, or think. Currently looking for a way to get fucked up, cause I can't seem to take my mind off it.

2. dude your buggin chill out n smoke a bluntt :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. she's fuckin with you. She doing that on purpose to try and make you jealous. I dont know what advice to give. But she's fucking around.

4. Hmm, that's a toughy...women are devious as they are beautiful. She could be just trying to make you mad, or maybe you are oblivious, its hard to say tho, cause in reality you don't have any proof what shes doing and what shes not ya no. I guess all i can say is go with your gut feeling, cause i know how it is thinking about a girl an if shes cheating on you or not, if you don't trust her an u she makes u gloomy, dump her an go find someone better. Peace:smoke: