Not feeling 'high' anymore... Just noticing the symptoms

Discussion in 'General' started by livingelevated, Nov 7, 2012.

1. So i've only just started getting into MaryJane, but i've found it doesn't get me as confused/ out of this world as it used to. I'm using a new batch so i'm not sure if its actually the herb i'm smoking, or just that i'm getting used to it more.

And i find that i generally fall asleep after having it as well.

Any thoughts on how i can fix this / is it normal?

Cheers

2. how often do you smoke weed? yes could be that you're just getting used to it

3. Tolerance man. Stop smoking then smoke after like 1 week- 1 month

4. Well, if you're relatively new to it, that makes sense.

Your tolerance is nothing when you first start and for me personally probably my first 10-15 times smoking I was obliterated, just completely smashed highhh. I also used to pass out right away after I smoked, just happened and like a wall of tiredness hit me.

But that feeling passes eventually with a little built tolerance and now it just makes me very forgetful and peaceful, also, I can't really stand up or walk around or do stuff when I'm high otherwise I get really light headed and even sick almost...

But you're on your way to enjoying the calming side of weed!

5. Yu might be smokin indica and too much of it

6. Well if you're smoking frequently you need to have tolerance breaks it's vital if you want to remain having really really great highs.

Could be the new batch I myself have had bad batches in the past.

I often drink lots of coke or any caffeinated drink when blazing to keep me awake. Also if you use the right temp setting when you vapourise you can eliminate that sleepy feeling somewhat.

7. If you smoke after being awake all day, your body might already be tired. The weed probably exasperates that. After you get into the pattern of sleeping after smoking, it will be hard for your mind not to relate the two.

8. smoke better weed man..

i smoke daily for over 25 years and get very high no problem (no T breaks needed)

9. As you smoke for a longer period of time you will eventually start to develop a tolerance which will decrease the effect weed has on you. This is just something that every cannabis smoker has to deal with.

You have two options, you can take a tolerance break (t-break) in which you refrain from smoking so that your tolerance goes back down, and you'll have a much more enjoyable high the next time you smoke. Or, you could just increase the amount you are smoking to achieve the same level of high you were getting before. You will almost never be able to get to those intense highs from your first few times, unless you stop smoking for awhile.

10. [quote name='"AW"']smoke better weed man..

i smoke daily for over 25 years and get very high no problem (no T breaks needed)[/quote]

Thank you

I've been smoking for 6 or 7 years everyday and I still get ripped off one big bong hit or a half a bowl. Whoever isn't needs to find better weed

11. People recommending a tolerance break to a new smoker.

laughingirls.jpg

12. Werd, OP needs a Sativa.

13. [quote name='"livingelevated"']So i've only just started getting into MaryJane, but i've found it doesn't get me as confused/ out of this world as it used to. I'm using a new batch so i'm not sure if its actually the herb i'm smoking, or just that i'm getting used to it more.

And i find that i generally fall asleep after having it as well.

Any thoughts on how i can fix this / is it normal?

Cheers[/quote]

Probably tolerance man happens to the best of us

14. Thanks For the replies guys. I have a feeling that it's the strain I'm smoking. It's called sweet tooth apparently and is very indica heavy. Might try a harder sativa strain for my next pickup and see if anything is different.

Like I'm pretty sure I'm getting blasted... I just dont realise it at the time. It's weird.