Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not feeling "good" on weed anymore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Idahopotato123, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Hi,
    Ive been smoking weed for a while but lately i dont get a feeling anymore i mean i get high but i dont feel happy or relaxed or get the munchies or anything, its like i just stare and its kinda anoying to be high, Why is this? Please help :(

2. It could be tolerance related or your weed might not be that potent,I've been smoking on and off for a couple of years and getting stoned isn't exactly what it used to be it's still fun and it's certainly a whole lot more than just "a stare" maybe try switching up buds or try taking a tolerance break, I've had to take tolerance breaks before because the high just felt more like a comedown.

3. been like that myself. bit of a break does yer good. even if its getting out and about more. even a few days off can help if you've been a regular smoker, now and then i might promise myself to get more stuff done and keep off it till late at night. some days i might wake and bake but others i would just get the day over with and maybe have a couple at night.. whats your intake on weed? like how much per day/week? also a new batch or different weed can help

4. Cannabis is not for everyone. Careful who you speak to this about. In my parts, that's a cardinal sin. Immediate banishment. :smoke:

5. Weed doesn't make you instantly get friends...it makes you get high. Believe it or not boredom can be quite boring. Remedy this with internet like the rest of is civilized idiots do.

6. I smoke once a day at night, since there is No point in wasting bud i have tried the best off the best...No difference...☹️

7. And i tried a tolerance break, the first one i tried it helped a little but the next time i took a tolerance break it was kinda the same i just "stared"

8. In the same situation like you man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Read a book and excite some brain activity. Synapses need to be fired for the brain to recognize any dopamine based reward in the serotonin system.

Try getting outside and exercising as well. Sunlight gives vitamin D a boost to melatonin production and the endorphin boost stimulates rewarding feels. No one can help the unwilling, the lazy, or just plain obese people.

Mary Jane is willing to work with anyone, however. Smoke on, blades!
    :love-mj:

10. Im not really a big reader, but could you recommend some other activity?

11. I mean that's kind of a broad topic to handle since I dont know you or anything. Yet speaking generally of boredom creativity tends to be the best answer. Whether it be painting, drawing, origami, jigsaw puzzles, jump roping, playing some Wii tennis, or what have you. Possibilities are endless and just moping about in a muck won't get you out of a depressive cycle. Expecting weed to be the miracle cure to your life is really putting all of your eggs in one basket and not much of a wise way to think about entertainment. Hope I helped, even if just a bit.

12. What is your reason for smoking? Has that changed since you started?

13. At first it was getting high for fun now its getting high cuz its the only thing that is fun but it isent doing it not even a little i mean i litteraly get No effects from How many different strains i smoke i dont even feel a little good

14. I believe you have discovered your answer.

Move on, enjoy life.

15. Been there. Diet, exercise, proper sleep, general wellness is crucial for cannabis to work for me. If I am lacking one of these essentials, I will suffer similar symptoms you do.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1

16. Try stronger weed or dabs or stop smoking for a week or 2 then try smoking again

17. Stop smoking for 48 hrs, then blaze a fatty. Woohoo

18. Only answer is to get a less boring life. Weed isn't going to make you live your life for you. We can always throw advice at you here in the city, but I have learned that complaints only breed more unhappiness. Good luck, blade.

19. Sounds like you've developed a type of depression. When you are depressed nothing will feel the same. So things that used to be enjoyable and fun turn into this "meh" kind of feeling.

• Agree Agree x 1