not exactly a rant, but i'm sure alot of you will agree with me here

Discussion in 'General' started by tO thA fAce, Sep 9, 2008.

1. There isn't much worse than being a kid, and having your parents split. Even worse, is after the fact, not having the relationship with one of them that you wish (and know) you could've (should've)

The results, emotionally scarred youths, growing into emotionally scarred adults. :(

2. aww...its ok...*huggz*

3. That's why we have Mary Jane. She'll always make you feel better.

4. I wish i had a blunt haha.. just had a moment of sadness, ugh hate those.

5. when my parents divorced i was happy. all the fighting ended. it was great.
    sorry for your pain

6. You're lucky your parents were only split, rather than hypocritical, delusional, selfish, egotistical, childish, petty, insecure and vindictive tyrants. Emotional scars are bad enough, but what I went through was the equivalent of emotional evisceration. Seriously, man, you don't know how easy you got it.

7. Neither do you, since I got into zero detail of my parents. I don't have it as easy as you may think, so don't try to act like you know ;)

8. Parent death also tends to have an impact.

Trust me, I know ALL about that shit.

9. my mom was/is cool. it was my dad that was the problem. he was a control freak
    and an abuser, mentally and physically. it was ugly. nuff said.

10. Qft bro

11. Did your mom ever leave the vacuum out in the middle of the hallway at 2 AM so you would trip over it and hit your head on the wall, just so she had something to complain about? Did she keep feeding you food that made you sick to your stomach and vomit everywhere so she could scream some more? Did she actively look for things to throw temper tantrums about, and blame you for every goddamn thing that went wrong, including shit she did herself? I don't know how your parents were, but mine will never know how lucky they are to still draw breath. Not trying to say I know how your life was, but trust me, you had it easier.

12. Sounds like you had run of the mill psycho parents dude. No offense, but shut the fuck up since you still know absolutely nothing about this guys situation.

13. I didn't say I had it worse, sorry about yours though. I didn't mean to come off rude, if that's the way you took it (judging by your reply).

Although, of the things you said, she did actively look for things to throw tantrums about and blame me for alot of the shit that went wrong. ;)

14. i agree with pufnstuff,,,

im sure that deep in your mind you know this seperation is the best,,,,,

if your missing your dads relationship,,,,, he's proablly doing what any guy would do,,

enjoying his freedom....

you may be emotionally scarred right now,,, but believe me this will be a learning experience for you.... if you '' look'' and see what is to be learned,,

sorry it hurts you,,,, but no parental split puts a smile on thier kids face,,,:cool:

15. I agree with him to an extent, but it's also bad in just as many ways if not more. I've been dealing with this for yearsss now, I'm pretty sure I've seen the many vicious faces, or most of them atleast

16. #16 Pufnstuf, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008

i am a chick, no biggie though

17. As do I. As a young teen, losing my dad was the worst thing thats ever happened in my life.

18. I can't agree.
    I'm glad my parents divorced.