Not Enough Water?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 722897, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Do They Look Under Water'd ?

2. 4

Attached Files:

3. 3

Attached Files:

4. 2

Attached Files:

5. 1

Attached Files:

6. When was the last time you watered?

7. Today in The Morning. Well id Water Them when the soils dry so every 5 days i didnt want to over water them.

8. Well im no expert but id say you might of over watered them because thats what mine looked like when i gave them too much water. So i guess just give it time

9. Provide all the details of your grow please, although they look fine.

10. So No Need To Freak Out?

11. Im not 100% positive but thats exactlt what mine looked like then the soil dried out nice and my plants got all perky agian. And your plants dont seem unhealthy but again im not an expert

12. Yeah i Moved The Light Up Your Right i Had it Pretty Close. Im Using Cfl's . Wont i Burn the leaves if i spray them down ?

13. Thanks For The Help , How Much Water Do You Usally Leave At the bottom for them to soak up ?

14. Found this . What looks to maybe be a burn or is it natural?

Attached Files:

15. #15 Deleted member 722897, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    Awsome Thanks Man. Do they seem pretty small for 22 days ?

16. Im Using only 2 cfls per plant a 23 watt & 14 watt per plant i know that isnt enough light but i plan on getting more Total cfls tho in the closet are 8 . 4-23w &4-14w igot the seeds from a cannabis club i just asked and they gave me some i didnt really ask the strain & stuff.

Knowledge is Power.

17. Are they all indica ? Im not sure . Whats an auto flowering plant ?

Knowledge is Power.

18. Dude dont listen to that guy. Don't spray your plants with the lights on. If your plant is perspiring too much it's either:
    Too hot
    Too low humidity

Give us more info and we'll give you proper help.

Sent from my NSA recording device.

19. Oh wow thats cool. So which seeds are better regular ones or auto flowering.?

Knowledge is Power.

20. #20 }-MaDCoW-{, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013
    [quote name="endabrian" post="18823392" timestamp="1381687572"]Who are you? lol You must be about 14 years old with that attiude, Dude?? you sounds like a Yanky, so i wont even bother in questioning you, as your a little slow i think..Peace go back to sleep...[/quote]The question is: who are you? 22 posts, giving bad advice, posting links to a newb site you made and saying a plant with 2 nodes looks like an auto-flower? Are you for real? People like you are the reason I come to this site, to try to dispel mis-information.Sent from my NSA recording device.