not enough toll.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighHaze, Oct 31, 2008.

1. went to pick my mom up at work all the way up in bumble fuck. as i approached the toll i went into a state of hysteria; no toll money. i opened the compartment and foudn about 2.50. it was 4.50. i gave the toll employee the money quarter by quarter. i told her i didnt have enough money, she asked me for my license- at home on the kitchen table...;FUCK.

i call my mom, tell her the deal, now she is in a state of hysteria. she told me to check the OTHER compartment for change- found it. im scott free.

then i get lost picking her up and spend about 40 minutes driving in circles wasting gas. that was a horrible high.

2. why wouldnt you just check both in the first place.

3. i hate tolls. I spent like a good $40 driving from MD to CT and almost every single toll was in NJ. Fuckers. I've had situations like that too; they send the bill to the house which is why they ask for the license. It still sucks though.

One time I went to this parking garage adn had about $7 bucks on me. Left less than 30 minutes later and they charged me $10 for that shit. So the bitch lady made me turn around in a parking garage(what a fuckin hassle) and go to an ATM that they had located in the garage(how fucking convenient) and had to pay like a $3 atm fee too.

4. i was high, i forgot about it. its in a hidden spot.

5. fuckin sucks. i could tell tolls rip your wallet apart.....im complaining about 4.50 and ur paying 7....damn