not enough seeds will this work?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lowryde, Mar 23, 2011.

1. hay i have 3 seeds and assuming they all germinate im guesin at least 1 wil b male and id reli like to grow about 5 plants so do u guys think that i cud cut a clone off the plants like a month into growth or sumthing and plant it? also if there is a male plant and u cut a clone off it it will be male 100% and if it is female clone it will defo be female? if that question makes sense haha

2. If you clone a male plant, you will have a cloned male, it won't turn into a female.

If you want to grow 5 females I'd try to get at least 7-10 seeds if you can, just for probability reasons.

If you want to increase your female count from what you have, you could wait probably about 2 months and then cut clones from the bottom branches of your strongest female. Get some rooting hormone (I used the powder and it works well) and that should help.

3. cheers cant get more seeds unless i find some in my green cus i live with my mother atm till i go off to colege next year but if even 1 plant makes it thru ill be happy...i live in ireland u see and if u have any clue of the weather u know my chances...

4. Since we don't know if these seeds are mature (this is bagseed?) you can't count on any of them germinating. If they do, you still can't count on a female. But, let's assume for a minute that you DO have a female. Yes, cutting clones will allow you to increase your plant count, but a month might not be quite long enough for the plant to develop enough for you to take numerous clones.

Yes.

Again, yes, barring any hermies.

Not particularly - not trying to be a debbie downer, but using proper grammar will get you intelligent responses. Also, do your research, there are enough threads here that cover the questions you asked that you could read up on it for a week straight. Read, think, know, then grow. Then, if you have problems, start asking questions:wave:

5. thanks a million man ...but grammer is hard wen ur stoned haha sometimes i end up writing things 2 or 3 times

6. idk irelands weather, based off of movies and books I assume its rainy a lot?

I'd say if you get a female wait 2-3 months (make sure shes a nice size..you dont wanna be clipping stuff before she even gets a chance to truly flourish) and take maybe 3-5 clones off of her bottom branches, put em out of direct sunlight for maybe 2-3 weeks until they've rooted a bit and then take it from there.

other than that, hope you find a few more bagseeds. good luck

7. me 2 haha

8. :eek: I live in ireland too :D do you know what seeds they are? i hear that purple power is the best for our climate and around the end of april onwards is the best time to plant .Im hoping to get some seeds and grow a few plants soon ,where did you get yours?

9. dont have a clue of the strand m8 got em out of a bag...i dont know about u but i never know wat the weed i get is called...i just hope my plant grows haha i have 3 seeds..got my site redi now just gota get started...gona germinate 1-2 tomoro and my last 1 in a few weeks...incase i have trouble with my first 2 i will have 1 last seed to rely on

wen u gona start growin and how many?