Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not enough dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pondjohn, Feb 23, 2009.

1. what do i do if i want mids but none of the dealers round here got em everyone i know has good shit and its always expensive as hell
    i like being able to get the dank when i want it but i cant afford to spend so much so often i really need to cut back on the costs

2. one word

Grow.

that simple :hello:

3. dude once i get enough for some seeds and i have a place to do it ill be all over that like a fat dude on fried butter

4. ask all ur dealers if they kno ppl who sell mids

5. Yea i asked this the other day, I also need mids, I thought the dealers wouldnt really like people asking about other dealers, Everyone on GC told me to ask so I did. And I got a mids connect. Just ask around eccpecially dealers b/c they prob do know people who sell mids

6. well than ill be sure to ask