Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not enough butter yielded for recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrrImCold, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I've been looking everywhere for this answer, but recently I made some (hopefully) nice cannabutter. I am using a typical brownie mix for a batch of pot brownies and the recipe calls for 2/3 cup butter. I have read that some butter gets removed from the final yield in the process of making cannabutter, so if I don't have enough butter for the batch of brownies, say I only yield a half cup (hypothetical), should I add regular butter to the mix? I feel like I'll have potent butter, but maybe not as much, as I clarified the butter. I don't know if extra regular butter dilutes the cannabutter to a point where it doesn't make the brownies as strong, but I feel like you need to in order to not have the brownies look and taste like shit. What should I do?

2. i would add as much butter to make up the difference. bake them. eat them. get baked by them. FUCK YEAH! :metal:

3. I agree, add the extra butter to the canna butter, it won't affect the potency.  To make stronger brownies estimate how much mix to use with the butter you have.