Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not Enjoying My High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fuckdinosaurs, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Just last night (June 1st), I was blazing with some friends out of a Volcano Vaporizer and a bong. I had three bags from the vap and one bowl from the bong. I was pretty stoned and we went inside to watch a movie.

I always get mad pasties like I can't even spit because there is no saliva. So I am trying to eat chips but its so dry that it just feels gross. Then I always feel like I am going to throw up but I never do and every time I swallow a chip or water it feels like I am about to throw up.

I don't know why and I don't know if this made sense, but please let me know what is wrong with me.

:confused_2:

2. try drinking some water without chips lol

3. I do but every time I go to swallow the water it makes me want to throw up.

4. swish water in your mouth but dont swallow it then.

5. Okay but besides that, why does my body want to throw up? I have never thrown up in my life

6. Never thrown up? Maybe you just don't know what throwing up feels like and your so stoned your mistaking something else with the throwing up feeling....

7. well i dont think any 18 year old hasn't puked before in their life.. but i guess 

8. Maybe your just getting acid reflux and never noticed it until your were stoned and paranoid

9. I know it weird but I control my intake of alcohol and I don't get sick so idk haha

10. if you've never thrown up before and never had that feeling in your life then maybe you're making it up in your head? i've never heard of something like that before  hombre