Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not doing it correctly?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mightyliang, Jan 13, 2014.

1. So I packed a bowl and i use a lighter to light it up. However, only the top layer is burned, the middle and bottom is untouched. Am I doing something wrong? 

2. What are you smoking out of? Is there a carb hole?

3. a glass pipe 

4. Sounds like your not inhaling if only the top is burned

5. It might be that its packed too tightly(especially if it feels like your straining to get a hit). Take a toothpick or small nail and poke through the side of the bowl, down through the hole to create some airflow.--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. Clean your pipes regularly so they don't get clogged up with resin.
    If pipe is clogged, then clean with hot water or ISO Alcohol/Salt solution. (Or scrape if you save resin)
    If there is a carb hole use it. 
    Grind your plant material before packing.
    Pack to just under the rim. If your bowl is overflowing from too much being packed you may not get proper suction.