not dead and not growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lonelystoner420, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Hey GC, my two plants have stopped growing! they were of equal size and about to grow their second set of leaves when i remodeled my box and transplanted them, now for three days they have hardly grown in comparison to the previous week except for some stem stretch. is this normal or are they doomed?

2. Growing takes patience. Three days is not long enough to call it doomed. They may be stressed from being transplanted. Give em up to a week to decide whether they're poop or not.

But..

What lights and wattage are you using?
    What medium?
    Temps?
    Light cycle?

3. Sounds like they just have a little shock. Add some Vitamin B1 to their water for a few waterings. It can help them mellow out and get back to growing.

4. I'm using 150w cfl with two ventilation fans and its runnin 18/6 recently changed from 24/0 regular grow soil for bagseed nothing special

5. they may have stopped growing due to shock from the recent transplant. Sometimes it takes my plants a day or two to recover before i see anymore new growth.

6. I think they're right about the shock, when my baby started getting too big for her pot I transplanted her and she didnt rally grow for like a week. Then she took off, like really tripled in size. Be patient, keep us updated.