Not cumming

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ewaxler, May 21, 2009.

1. I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but when my girlfriend is giving me head I can never cum. I can when I jack off but for some reason when ever I'm with her I never can. Anyone ever hear of this or know how to help it?

2. Lols, is she bad?

Maybe you just find your hand more attractive.. :D

3. my friend has a problem similar to this. he hasnt told me how he got over it yet (i dont think he has). maybe try getting high first?

4. she gives shitty head

5. Maybe shes not doing what it takes to push you over the edge.

Are you attracted to her?

Does it feel good? DO you enjoy it?

If so... maybe talk to her and try to develop some new technique or something....

6. she must not be doin a good job man. Good head always ends with a hot love explosion! cut back on jerkin it too.

7. i dunno. i have a problem because of the meds i'm on.

you on any meds that can cause a problem like that?

8. I envy you. I wish I couldn't cum.. At least it's better than premature ejaculation, which usually ends with a shitty night.

9. I had the same problem. Stopped jerkin it and then it made all the difference.

10. I had this same problem with a girl. I felt soo bad. Everytime she would give me head she would try so hard to get me to cum but I just never did. Don't know why.

11. Definitely cut back on jerking it, and try not to put the pressure on you(or her, for that matter), it could lead to bigger problems.

Also, see how she feels about cum shots. My wife really enjoys them, as do I, and IMO, it's way easier to cum in a position like that.

12. show her how to pleasure your penis, communication is essential.

Example:
    Grab my wang right below the head with a firm grip. Now slide up to the top, don't slide of but go right to the top. slowly slide back down....etc

13. I dont really know what "good" or "bad" oral sex feels like since Ive only had 1 oral sex partner, but i cant cum when she gives me head either. I dont mind though, cause she doesnt spit or swallow...if I blew my load in her mouth she'd probably get extremely pissed and walk out on me so I consider myself lucky that I can't explode. It feels fucking amazing though, but for some reason it just doesn't come out. good for me lol

14. did you just casually admit to being a premie? hahahaha

sure sounds that way.

15. I read an article about this.

You need to do one of two things.
    1. Jack off similar to how she does it to you, and learn to cum that way.
    2. Teach her to mimic what you do.

Also, the girl has to be in a comfortable position. Otherwise it'll almost always be terrible.

16. it sounds like maybe she's not doing a good enough job in which case you can try kind of guiding her through it, yenno just kinna tell her what to do. or you can also jerk it till you're about to cum and then have her finish you off.

17. dude i have the same problem .. my ex used to complain cause her jaw would hurt but i would feel like i was gonna erupt any time soon lol. but she did make me blow once.. haha, but only once..:metal:
    i dont think head alone is enough to do it, its gotta be a mixture of things lol.

18. my boyfriend has never been able to cum from a bj since we've been together...like 5 years. he says he thinks it's disrespectful...also he's never worn boxers so his head is super sensitive and he says at times it's too intense.

shame, really. i actually wish he would bc i'm into that sorta thinggg. ;)

don't think there's anything wrong with you. if it feels good then she's doing it right, douches. :p

19. I couldn't be with a girl that would get pissed if I came in her mouth. What's the point of oral then? That's like going to a strip club with no money for a lap dance....its pointless.

Maybe you're in love, but if I were you I'd find a chick that swallows....you won't want it any other way after that.

20. i had the same problem, nothing to worry about, it's probly that you've become so accustomed to jacking it that anything else doesn't push you over your "threshold"