Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not coughing? How does it affect you.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokezbro, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i was just wondering im a pretty new smoker i have been smoking atleast once a week since the summer and some times more. I have never or rarely coughed. Its not like im taking small hits either i take some fat ass rips. Also ive smoked dank, mids, all that shit and it really doesnt make me cough and i do feel the heat and some stuff goes in my throat when i do smoke but its not enough to make me cough.

Some of my friends and i were smoking trainwreck and we all got high as helll:smoke: but they were coughing hard as hell especially one of our friends that is new to smoking and a pretty experience smoker had tears coming down his eyes it was so strong HAHA. We had a pretty good time but im just wondering why i never cough and some people just cant help it and ive smoked one hit of a cigarette before and thought they were disgusting, ima straight up weed smoker:):):smoke:

How does smoke affect you guys?

2. I don't ever cough and i always get high, i tried to make myself cough a few times but the attempt did not result in becomming more stoned... if thats fucked up sorry :smoke:

3. It depends how big of a rip it is but it's kind of weird not to cough period lol

4. nice sig kenny

5. yah i always get high too and i never cough its kinda odd.

6. Lucky you. I cough like a bitch. :D