Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not cool...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeff234, Aug 26, 2008.

1. i would indeed do a t-break.

This is a great thing to do in times like you have, as i see.

2. dont mean to hate on anyone elses ideas

but i think u just need to cut back since tolerance isnt ur problem

ur just gonna end up smoking again so why not keep smoking but in moderation

3. Yes, i did for a while back. i actually had both shortness in breath and memory loss, but i fixed both. i jogged two miles three days a week and biked four three days a week with one day off. this solved my breathing problem and now i'm in the best shape of my life.

for the memory problem just try doing more things that require you to think. read a book for example. so basically, just do what everyone else said

4. you could just be sick bro.
    how can you need a t-break after smoking for 4 months?
    i have smoked atleast daily for a year+ and never had an issue.

then again i walk atleast a mile a day.
    and i exercise my mind for atleast 3 hours a day in class.

5. yea i do have a congested nose and coughing. yea im prob gonna just smoke like once a week or once every two weeks just so that im in good shape for hockey and i can have sick highs because i will be clean of pot in my system evertime i light up

6. Of course you should exercise!
    I smoke multiple times a day every day but I also go to the gym everyday so the only time I have real problems breathing is when I get really sick but I also have mild asthma so I'm sure that doesnt help. But regardless of everything else you should always exercise.