Not being able to toke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thankingdank, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Dont you just hate when your at work or at school, and you cant toke for a good couple of hours.. like i wish i was able to whip out my one hitter where ever i want too whenever i want too. I have a dime of just regg waiting on me ( i dont like spending to much on bud when regg does the job) and im so ready to get home and load up and sit back and glitch lmao. Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 someonelse, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    #Thestruggle

3. Lmao that is exactly me.. a couple more hours.. then i can rejuvenate Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. exactly. I'm sitting in last block now waiting to roll up that blunt before work at 4

5. what the fuck does glitch mean?

6. But, the wait makes the high so much more satisfying. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It's called sef control. Get some ,and get over it.

P.s.- I'm sorry if I came off as aggressive (I didn't mean to) ,but this is just my opinion.

8. ...regg?But...your username... :SSent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. not really. i personally like (dont mind) being at school sober all day and then unwinding at home after the gym with some weeeeeeed

10. Only because i wanna smoke where i cant... Im a little rebal :bongin:

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

11. I'm at work 8 hours a day (well, 10 hours if I include going to the gym at work, eating lunch, and driving to work and back) and it doesn't really bother me to not be high for 10 hours.

It feels a lot better to get stoned after a hard day of work rather than to just sit around smoking weed all day. 

12. Get an MFLB. (Magic flight launch box)Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #14 CC99, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    mostly only get really bothered when I am bored as HELL and just cant hardly stand the boredom and know if I was high time would pass funner/faster. like in boring ass lecture halls or when work gets slow. otherwise I am fine not being high when I "cant" be, boredom is probably one of the worst things imo though lol

14. Never knew gangstas cry lol, but I sometimes contemplate whether or not, I should toke before a class to increase my focus, awareness and attention span. Last time I did, some chick almost ratted me out.

15. Exactly, like if I have something to occupy me or keep me entertained, then I'm fine. But when I'm at school and all the teachers are monotone, it's hard not to want to be high.Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. ..glitch? thats what people are saying these days?

jesus christ..

17. I know exactly what u mean my friend. Sometimes I would be doing something a little mundane and I would think to myself "I need to be high for this" but ofcourse..I can't. Most annoying situation which I find myself experiencing quite often lately

"Everything is better when u are high"

18. Why does it matter what it say. It's a damn joke. Hyperbole. Do you know what that is?Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app