Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not being able to smoke on 420 :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AZBLAZER420, Apr 17, 2011.

1. This 420 I cant smoke any weed. Im on probation so im not taking any chances with a dirty drug test. Anyone else have to miss out on 420 this year?

2. I basically missed out last year. long story but i ended up smoking a bowl of K2 from the head shop and a tiny bowl of regs from a shitty joint my sister rolled and gave to me. barely got high. this year's making up for it. next year you can make up for this year :smoke:

3. Yes.. i thought i was going to be able to smoke but then my PO told me that I will be getting a drug test sometime shortly after 420. I'm right there with u man

4. I'm gonna smoke I'm just gonna stay home it's more sketch with parents and shit on 420 last year I smoked a weed spliff ciggarite in a portal potty and like 2 bowls behind a building wasn't that great it was sketch soo I'll just stay home wait till parents leave burn 3 joints eat edibles but that sucks man

5. Luckily I just was able to take my premployment drug test so after being clean for 5 weeks I can toke up on 4-20!

6. I can't either dude, sucks. :|

7. Celebrating 4/20 today, its the anniversary of the date I got possession today, so decided to get smacked all day today, and then take a break on 4/20 as im sure my parents will be watching my every move.

8. I am on probation too my friend, stay strong! We will smoke soon enough :smoke:

9. My friend is going to rehab for 4/20, i feel so bad for her

but she's been saving an eighth of grape ape for 4/19 and the wake and bake of 4/20, so she's making the best of it haha

i'm proud of her for being able to have the cajones to do what she wants to do, even if it's not the most constructive thing in terms of her future

10. I'm making up for last year this year cause last year i went and bought an 1/8th for last years 4/20 but long story short my friend and I ended up smoking two bowls of it and the rest was confiscated by the cops... so this year I'm stocking up and gettin blasted then seein a trippy GD movie with my other friend :D :smoke: awesome 420 this year but sorry to hear of this year for you man, make it up next year
    Toke On My Fellow Stoners, Toke On! :bongin:

11. I see my PO about every 50 days or so. He scheduled our meeting for 4/19. :D I think he's looking out for me

12. i missed last year and i'm going to miss this year, because of a job. hopefully next year i wont have to work as soon, and i can smoke triple to make up for the lost time

13. not on probation yet if i even get it.

14. Me too man:( I've got to go until September 29:( 165 more days