Not Being Able to Sleep

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GodGaveUsWeed, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Sucks. A lot. I have work tomorrow at 7AM. I need to wake up at 5:50AM to get ready. It is currently 1:40AM. 4 hours and 10 minutes of sleep is terrible. This is the second time this week I haven't been able to just knock out the night before I need to wake up early. I'd love to smoke a bowl, but unfortunately my current stash consists of only sativa-dominant strains. Definitely need to think about that next time I pick up...

Tips to fall asleep? Counting sheep doesn't work

2. Masturbate, take a warm bath/shower

3. i usually take something..

4. I do have some lovely valerian root capsules. Supposedly help you sleep. But sitting here on gc definitely doesn't help me. I might take one of those and then allow the all natural relaxation powers to take effect

5. I have taken Valerian before but it was not for sleeping more or less was experimenting with it for anxiety. I do not find it that strong or sedating enough for sleep. Have you heard of Unisom? That should knock you out

6. Eat lots of lettuce, it makes u sleepy. When i exercise during the day i notice im soooo much more relaxed at night and i can fall asleep really easily. Im diabetic so i have a hard time getting a full nights sleep (Have to wake up at least 4 times to use the bathroom lol). Ive found changing my diet helped a lotttt. When i would eat veggies / fruits as a majority of my diet i would sleep so well and not wake up as much, and wake up feeling energized!

7. Exercising definitely does help. Couldn't agree more. I haven't been to the gym in like 3 weeks though. Damn flu and injuries. Ill remember the veggies thing though. Probably should add more of those to my diet